Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    layeazy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelLegit View Post
    Dude listen you are 20 and you are going to make a Huge mistake if first you take Deca and Dbol with out Testosterone...Second if you do and you Die they will search from where did you find the infos for this stuff and everything will lead here...and the people who advice you to do that they will go to Jail...dump Are we Clear now?! (Forgive my bad English)
    what on earth are you smoking?

WOW

to the op just seriously sit down and plan diet workouts for 4 years and when you cycle....hey you just might be big enough that you wont..

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Whats up with some of the horrible advice in here lately?
    Good on you OP in making the right decision, goodluck.

jimbo_ is offline New Member
    thank you everyone for the help without it i would hav started and would been completly skrewed
    gonna work out my diet and gain mass naturally

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good idea, best of luck

BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member
    Dude listen you are 20 and you are going to make a Huge mistake if first you take Deca and Dbol with out Testosterone...Second if you do and you Die they will search from where did you find the infos for this stuff and everything will lead here...and the people who advice you to do that they will go to Jail...dump Are we Clear now?! (Forgive my bad English)
    I know its not my place but dbol is test!! and couldnt you star injectin deca b4 the dbol? when deca kicks in take dbol then and let decca ride out b4 stopping dbol?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG SEXi DAMAGE View Post
    I know its not my place but dbol is test!! and couldnt you star injectin deca b4 the dbol? when deca kicks in take dbol then and let decca ride out b4 stopping dbol?
    You have no knowledge on steroids so i would not post comments like this above

BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member
    im going to read up bro im very intrested i posted up my diet marcus any help will be good

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What???! just what?!?!????
    I think he is saying WTF, why are you OVER doing it? It's better to use logic and common sense than BS scare tactics. You just sound silly when saying he will die and all that. LOL

The OP gets it and said he isnt going to use it now. He is showing more maturity than most of the 20 yr olds who show up here asking what to take or how to use it.

Jimbo, dont sweat it, it will keep. Just put it in a nice safe, dry, cool, out of the sunlight place and it will keep a couple of years easy. Dont use it until you are really ready for it. Stick around and it wont be long before you join the ranks of the educated and you will be thankful you decided to wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information