Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jimbo_ is offline New Member

first cycle of Dbol.

just thought id find out a bit more about this stuff b4 i get started.
    firstly i am very thin and only weight 58kg (127lbs) and have been going to the gym for about 3 years and have struggled to gain almost any weight so with that comes,
    starting my first cycle of dbol and will b starting with 75mg/day (3x25mg throughout the day) only doing a six week course and then starting estrogen blockers in the 5th week and will continue with the blockers for 4 weeks.

i value what you guys think, so what do you guys think?

layeazy is offline Banned
    wow buddy bin the d-bol or lock it in a chest until you reach 85kgs at least dude what are your stats i hope your short as like under 5 feet otherwise you will get flamed!

If you value what we think please take some advice on board and visit the steroid profiles, diet section, workout section, then post up some questions...

Fetch is offline Member
    Your diet isn't in check. You need to be eating much more. Using the DBol ... you will gain probably 20 pounds, mostly water, then lose it all within the first month you're off cycle. Go to the diet section on this board and start learning.

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    holy christ.

75mg/day x 6 weeks.

don't do it bro, absolutely no idea, too small, too young.
    just dont do it, you'll regret it

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This will end badly.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you sound to young ,not only that your to light to use aas at this time . go to the diet section let a vet chime in on your diet/supplements. 1st post is stats with goals . welcome aboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_ View Post
    firstly i am very thin and only weight 58kg (127lbs) and have been going to the gym for about 3 years and have struggled to gain almost any weight so with that comes,
    starting my first cycle of dbol and will b starting with 75mg/day (3x25mg throughout the day) only doing a six week course and then starting estrogen blockers in the 5th week and will continue with the blockers for 4 weeks.

stephenw is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats?

Dbol is good cycle for first cycle, 75mg day sounds a bit much i'd drop it to about 30mg - 35mg and make sure you have some liver protection as liv.52

cro
    Blog Entries
    wtf . no dbol is not a good first cycle . dont advise that or anything you dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    What are your stats?

Dbol is good cycle for first cycle, 75mg day sounds a bit much i'd drop it to about 30mg - 35mg and make sure you have some liver protection as liv.52

im 5'9" and i want to get to about 150lb, i thought 75mg was abit excessive hence why i asked

You are all saying it's bad or itll end bad why would it be a bad thing anyway?
    What would happen because I spoke to my mate and he said it'll be ok because my metabolism is like extremely fast and will help me gain more, also I eat between 5-6meals aday and alot of red meat and greens and notice I gain size but not much weight,

Blog Entries
    besides it being a poor choice for a first cycle it is obvious you dont even have the basics of diet and training to gain weight naturaly first...what good is it going to do if you cycle anything if you havent taken the time to learn how to eat to grow...all the aas in the world wont help you maintain any gains without truly understanding diet first...please list your stats first bro...

What do you mean by stats?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    What do you mean by stats?
    age, weight, height, bf %

look mate, you shouldnt be touching anything, you are way too light

I'm 20 and I don't no wat my bodyfat % is how do I find out

Blog Entries
    I'm 20 and I don't no wat my bodyfat % is how do I find out
    you are also too young. you can seriousily damage your health at your age with aas. the dose is excessive and would cause you bad sides.

please dont take the dbols and get in the diet section and grow naturally with food, i was a skinny lad when i started out, i made it to 220lb naturally and ive now been as heavy as 235lb using aas, i didnt use until i was 31 and have trained since 17

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Id stick to hard training and good clean dieting for another 4/5 years bro, concentrate on building a good solid base..

Using aas at such an early age can cause serious harm i later life...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Bad cycle IMO. 1st off DBOL need daily dosages,,,and 75mg per day is too much.

Hack da Squat is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was a 6week Dbol only at 40mg a day spread i think. I had massive gains an my streanth nealy doubled lost about half my gains an keep most my streanth extremly depresed when i came off but if you keep training hard and eating hard you will keep like i did but it could be my geans most people lose evrything i just keep on pumping good luck run it at 40mg with deca itl help you keep alot more learn how to eat clean tho!!!
    Last edited by Hack da Squat; 02-19-2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Fullstoping

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack da Squat View Post
    My first cycle was a 6week Dbol only at 40mg a day spread i think. I had massive gains an my streanth nealy doubled lost about half my gains an keep most my streanth extremly depresed when i came off but if you keep training hard and eating hard you will keep like i did but it could be my geans most people lose evrything i just keep on pumping good luck run it at 40mg with deca itl help you keep alot more learn how to eat clean tho!!!
    did you even read anything on this thread???!!!! hes 20 and weights not much more than my cat ffs

your a complete idiot, deca and dbol?!

cro
    Blog Entries
    your the best i love your posts ....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    did you even read anything on this thread???!!!! hes 20 and weights not much more than my cat ffs

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This is very poor advice and we ban/suspend members for giving such reckless advice, please dont let it happen again...

Agreed ^^...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    btw, no offence intended on the cat comparison jimbo. lol

i do hope you listen to us though, you'd be wasting your money and rolling a very dodgy dice on your health and sexual function

The only problem I have is I'm an idiot and iv already got the gear sitting there.....does it have a used by date? And why age and weight do you recommend then?

Blog Entries
    The only problem I have is I'm an idiot and iv already got the gear sitting there.....does it have a used by date? And why age and weight do you recommend then?
    doesnt mean you need to use it.............

25 and after youve attained a good natural base, aim for smaller achievable goals and progress that way rather than looking at the end result.

get in the diet section, you will get helped in there

All i was doing was offering the truth i totaly agree with you all was simply giving my cycle results that work for me...... BUT he is young and will probly not listen to you as young people do.... think! he has got it he wants gains! i bet you he will end up doing it. Do you see what im getting at? i told him what i acheived to help if he was going to use. I DO NOT RECOMEND USING TILL YOU ARE OLDER AND HAVE DECENT BASE!! but kids will be kids!

Jus put the dz away in airtight container in dark dry place... WITH A TINY BUILD YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET USING TAKE YOUR NATURAL GROWTH AS FAR AS YOU CAN THEN USE YOURL LEARN TO APRECIATE IT

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All i was doing was offering the truth i totaly agree with you all was simply giving my cycle results that work for me...... BUT he is young and will probly not listen to you as young people do.... think! he has got it he wants gains! i bet you he will end up doing it. Do you see what im getting at? i told him what i acheived to help if he was going to use. I DO NOT RECOMEND USING TILL YOU ARE OLDER AND HAVE DECENT BASE!! but kids will be kids!
    Because you think he will still do it is no reason to give someone what they are looking for.

Worse yet the advice you gave him (not what you did but your recommendation) was worse than what already had planned. Dbol and Deca ???? If someone wants to commit suicide and asks you to help are you going to help just because you think they will do it even if you dont help them?

To the OP, good choice on waiting. Even if you make a bad choice once it doesnt mean you need to do it again. Trust me/us, with your stats the last thing you need is any AAS, it will do more harm than good quickly. The depression will continue to get much worse because you will feel like a yo yo due to loosing most if no all your gains each time quickly after cycle.

You need to learn how to eat properly. Most people thinks their diet is good when they come here and100% think they cant gain wait because they are HARD gainers but once they learn to eat and exercise properly then learn they are just like the rest of us and FOOD is the best muscle builder.

Blog Entries
    based on your suggestion you have alot to learn yourself. dont advise if you dont know what you're on about

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because you think he will still do it is no reason to give someone what they are looking for.

Worse yet the advice you gave him (not what you did but your recommendation) was worse than what already had planned. Dbol and Deca ???? If someone wants to commit suicide and asks you to help are you going to help just because you think they will do it even if you dont help them?

To the OP, good choice on waiting. Even if you make a bad choice once it doesnt mean you need to do it again. Trust me/us, with your stats the last thing you need is any AAS, it will do more harm than good quickly. The depression will continue to get much worse because you will feel like a yo yo due to loosing most if no all your gains each time quickly after cycle.

You need to learn how to eat properly. Most people thinks their diet is good when they come here and100% think they cant gain wait because they are HARD gainers but once they learn to eat and exercise properly then learn they are just like the rest of us and FOOD is the best muscle builder.
    agreed on all points specialy the one about food being the most anabolic substance we can put in our bodies....

Deskilla37 is offline New Member
    Didnt read thread, but have you tried eating OP?

I hav decided not too do it I would not risk my health or future health on it, but I am spewing I spent so much money for it to sit there..... What is op?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I hav decided not too do it I would not risk my health or future health on it, but I am spewing I spent so much money for it to sit there..... What is op?
    Good idea, head over to the diet section and post your daily diet and let us all re-design it for you.

Where is the diet section?

Blog Entries
    Where is the diet section?
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS

OP = original poster

FeelLegit is offline New Member

hahahahahahaha damn that Comm just ripped my Abs off!

Dude listen you are 20 and you are going to make a Huge mistake if first you take Deca and Dbol with out Testosterone ...Second if you do and you Die they will search from where did you find the infos for this stuff and everything will lead here...and the people who advice you to do that they will go to Jail...dump Are we Clear now?! (Forgive my bad English)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelLegit View Post
    Dude listen you are 20 and you are going to make a Huge mistake if first you take Deca and Dbol with out Testosterone...Second if you do and you Die they will search from where did you find the infos for this stuff and everything will lead here...and the people who advice you to do that they will go to Jail...dump Are we Clear now?! (Forgive my bad English)
    wtf??? just wtf??????????

wtf??? just wtf??????????
    What???! just what?!?!????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelLegit View Post
    What???! just what?!?!????
    ok then, so we've established that your a bit of a dick

bobbyferrari is offline New Member
    your taking to much dbol dude. way 2 much. you should only be taking at the most 15mg's a day if that. start off slow my man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information