Thread: NolvaDUST

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

NolvaDUST

Ok well its not dust but I just got my Nolvadex from AR-R and it seemed more cream colored then normal. I opened it gave some to my rats. Then this morning the bottom HALF is like white sediment and the top is the light blue color. Ive had crystals form before but never this.

Any one else get this? Im sure its fine cause I trust AR-R just curious i guess.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most research chems are just thick suspensions, so the white sediment is just the powder. Just shake it each time before use.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    If shaking it doesn't work, which has happened where my nolva crystalized and stuck to the bottom of the container, put the bottle into some hot but not boiling water, about 180-190 degrees for a couple minutes pulling out every 30 seconds or so and shaking it to re suspend it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I noticed this same thing on the last batch of Torem. The first two times even when I first opened it the stuff was in suspension/solution pretty well, maybe a little shake to get the color uniform but then it would hold find for a day. This last time it was pretty much separated on delivery and after shaking then sticking it in cabinet overnight the stuff was completely out of solution white stuff on the bottom 3/8" and the rest clear colored liquid. Maybe its the weather that makes the difference, I don't know..however I did not turn into a little girl during PCT so its all good.

FFM

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ar-r just told me to shake vigorously before each use....

Thread Information