MeNaCe305 is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp: Wanting To Add Winny

I'm on my third week of Test Cyp @ 500mg a week of a 10 week cycle. I'm noticing slight gains in my strength and weight but nothing major (I guess its still early). Zero major sides as of now except for a greasier face but no acne anywhere. Its my first cycle and I'm loving it.

Now I know that people say don't add anything because you don't know how your body will react but I'm pretty dead set on adding Winny so I can cut towards the end of the cycle. My question is when should I add it since I've seen conflicting results; week 4 to week 10, week 7 to week 12 [but that would mean I would be starting my PCT the day after finishing], or week 8 to 13 [same thing for PCT].

For those who will ask:
    23yrs old
    205lbs
    12-14% BF
    4+ Years Training
    1st Cycle.

TimShly is offline Junior Member
    Week 4 to 10.................You should really only run test first cycle......Guns and Roses have a good song called paitence.... you need to listen to it..You must also wait till your test ester is gone which i believe for test cyp is 9 days after last injection...Dont quote me on that tho look it up...........Also your gear maybe junk

I was thinking the gear might be junk too but I waiting till week 5 which I hear is the ideal week to see differences in strength and physical changes. Anyway to spot junk gear...here's a picture

TimShly is offline Junior Member
    Correct Id wait till week 5 to determine

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    still to early to tell if gear is bunk, cut or bulk cycle is determained by diet. what are your goals for this cycle and how tall are you

Im trying to lean out and lower bf (my diet is on point and im hitting my macros) just would like to add definition and lower bf. Im 5' 10"

Markosterone is offline Member
    you should gain atleast 3 kg if your on a bulk, and that should be mostly water, but anyway...
    I always gain up to where I was last time I cycled the fist 5 weeks. the from there I grow further...

*edit* saw your post now, your cutting so ignore me

not trying to bulk though, im regulating my diet to avoid just such a thing. I was just curious when i should add the winny tabs

bump

Thread Information