timetogain is offline New Member

Prohormones suck

Hey guys,

I have a friend who is taking a buttload of prohormones from a program on the massquantities site. All of a sudden for the last week he has had itchy nipples. He has been asking me the whole week about gyno and chrysin. I had to give him some nolva that I had left over. Dude must be really prone just to get it from 19nor and andro. Maybe it was because he had to take 12 pills of 19nor and 6 andro a day for the last 3 weeks. Whats up with that? I'd rather just juice. what do you guys think of ph?

TT

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think they're a huge waste of money. for some older guys they might work ok, but if you want steroidlike results, there's really no substitute for AS.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    The only reason prohormones are still around is because of slick devious bastrds and thier marketing techniques. Always some new and improved delivery system backed by bogus lab studies. When will the bullshit ever end

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    ...and the thought that mark mcgwire got that big because of andro. yeah right. MLB doesn't test for steroids . sooo many of thsoe guys juice.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Got that right! Saying Mike Mac gained success through andro is like saying Kovacs got his size through using Muscletech products.

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    Beside your comments, it is not a cheap stuff, I used them before juicing and didnt like the results.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    You would not believe how much money I used to waste on that stuff. It's just junk!

Luv2Lift is offline New Member

Yep, Yep, Yep...

I agree with everyone's comments. I'm not saying that prohormones won't affect your body if taken in large (very large) dosages...some definately will. Notice I didn't say what the affects would be...(not positive for the most part).

Now...the fact is that, as unfortunate as it may be, most people in the gym these days are looking for a pill to take that will do the work for them. Unless you train in a hardcore gym with veteran lifters, you won't find many "educated" lifters. This holds true for the very basics of muscle function and "diet."

Anyone checked to see how the "fitness supplement" business is doing these days...I'll save you the trouble...it's a multi-billion $ business.

That's My Opinion...

Later

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Yep, Yep, Yep...

Originally posted by Luv2Lift
    Anyone checked to see how the "fitness supplement" business is doing these days...I'll save you the trouble...it's a multi-billion $ business.
    How true! One thing people have to do is stop believing everything they read. Sure, there are studies claiming that Andro is a great alternative to steroids , but it just so happens that these "studies" are conducted by the same companies that produce the Andro. I've said it before: Show me somebody who claims that Andro works and I'll show you somebody who sells Andro.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    and just think that something as useless as Prohormones well be illegal one day and Scammers will be selling them by the case...

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    I got GYNO, ACNE, IMPOTENCE and a whole bunch of nasty sides from using prohormones. That was before I started using roids.

I never got any of those side effects on any of my cycles. Prohormones are shite.

Luv2Lift is offline New Member
    The gov't will ban them for one reason or another and then you will begin to hear the talk from manufactures and then at the gym..."Maaan, they banned prohormones...that must mean they really do work like steroids ...gotta get me some of those."

Intelligence Staring You In the Face (lol)!

Before you put anything in your body, know what it is and the potential effects (positive and negative)!

Thread Information