Thread: Source Checks

Barnett_56 is offline New Member

Source Checks

I read the rules as one has to be a member for so long and 100 qaulity posts etc...I have a source that I would like to have professional opinions on. Is there anyway around this? Don't want to burn any bridges or piss anyone off, but what else is a guy to do?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You cant ask for a source check on the open board, you will need at least 100 post and then pm a willing vet or hof'er

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sorry mate, rules are rules...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I understand. I just find it stupid to be a post whore. I will try and ask more questions in posts before I ask. I do not want to veir off this forum to find answers that may not be a promising. I just ran acrossed it and I am happy with what I found so I just wanted to ask before I buy. Thanks guys

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    No need to be a post whore when you can ask legit questions and get quailty posts up. Just make sure you do some searching to make sure your question was not answered somewhere else. Before you know it; you will be there.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ask about your cycle your planning,

Ask about your current diet,

Ask about your training program,

Post a thread telling everyone about yourself,

Ask informative questions relating to bodybuilding and we will answer them, your post count will soon go up.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is a community, and there is really no reason to help people that join for three minutes to get a source check done. Stick around. Share some info. Ask some questions. You might find that you have your diet and program worked out be the time you ready for that source check.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are going to use steroids , it will benefit you greatly to do a lot of reading as well as taking the time to post thought out questions on various subjects you come across. Using steroids is really a fairly complicated medical endeavor with serious consequences if done improperly. Since you will not be taking them under a doctors care you really will benefit from at least a month or two of reading as the knowlege you gain will be invaluable to you when and if you do decide to use AAS.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the site.

FFM

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i enjoy it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnett_56 View Post
    I understand. I just find it stupid to be a post whore. I will try and ask more questions in posts before I ask. I do not want to veir off this forum to find answers that may not be a promising. I just ran acrossed it and I am happy with what I found so I just wanted to ask before I buy. Thanks guys

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^^Yup.. look at ButteryGoodness he got 300 posts in two weeks haha

cro
    Blog Entries
    thats incredible .
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^^^Yup.. look at ButteryGoodness he got 300 posts in two weeks haha

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah but what mod would be willing to give a source check... I guess you gotta make friends with them. I guess if I were in their shoes, I probably would have second thoughts about it as well, the way the bs laws are these days in the good old USA, the freest country in the world, lol.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Keep doing research and asking questions. There is plenty of stuff to comment on in the lounge as well. And just because you hit 100 posts a source check is never a gaurentee.

I completely understand guys. I have to be honest I am concered about taking them. By reading all these posts that I have I feel like I need to be a damn Chemist to do it. I am not comfortable just going up to dudes at the gym and making small talk ya know. I am there to do my thing and so are they, not to have small talk with a stranger. There is sooooo much information out there man. I have been looking into this for about 2 months now before I even joined on here, but I think with the right support and some very knowledgable people on here I will be prepared for my first time. As of now I am getting the diet tuned up and doing mad amounts cardio stuff (classes at the gym and what not). I will try and post a pic on here to see maybe what you guys thin kmay be the best route. Agein thank you all form the response and sorry to be jumping the gun on the source checks!!!

hardworking is offline New Member
    It takes time...look at me. I have been here since 06 and still not at 100......

One more down....YES!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    thats like four and a half posts a year! Your getting there just really really slowly, lol

I can find almost any question and answer with a search..so no reason to post..

2nd one in a hour...im on a roll

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hardworkings 102nd post,

Hello all I have finally got my source check and am ready to order my powder, my question is do you know if steroidworld will ship to an old folks home?

Just kiddin brotha...

lol... that was a good one

MasterKevin is offline New Member
    Lol 29 post in 4 yes is impressive if you ask me haha

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworking View Post
    I can find almost any question and answer with a search..so no reason to post..

2nd one in a hour...im on a roll
    I have been a member for a long time, but almost all my posts are recent because I was able to learn so much by doing searches. Recently I started TRT and realized the value of this forum as a community, not just as an encyclopedia.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey you can get wat you are looking for just by reading.Take your time.I didnt know they had internet in Wi!! LOL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK give the kid a break. Ill check it for you. Package it up, send it to me and I will let you know if it's any good.

cro
    Blog Entries
    exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK give the kid a break. Ill check it for you. Package it up, send it to me and I will let you know if it's any good.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworking View Post
    It takes time...look at me. I have been here since 06 and still not at 100......

One more down....YES!
    Damn you should just be grandfathered in by now

I know right..... When I started I dont think there were any requirments for source checks.

Thread Information