lakerat is offline New Member

Newbie with a few questions

Hi guys, new to the forum. I am 28, been training for a few years now. I train for my hobbies, wakeboarding and Motocross. Anywho, after 10years of dislocations I finally had my shoulder fixed. A left bankart repair. Had a really bad labrel tear. Once the Doc gives me the clear to start training again I plan on taking my first cycle. Test and Decca most likely. I need to get back to stregnth and lake apperance before summer. The problem is, my job is 100 percent travel. I fly to where I need to be for work almost every week. So my question is, is there anyone who travels with gear on a regular basis? Or does anyone have any suggestions for my situation?

Thanks in advance.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Not sure about the traveling bout your cycle doesn't look the best...

You need to stick to a test only first cycle so you can better understand the side effects...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thanks Matt. I will probably go with just Test. I was thinking of just a 6week cycle?

JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member
    I did an 8 week my first time.

bump

Sm00thrider is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Not sure about the traveling bout your cycle doesn't look the best...

You need to stick to a test only first cycle so you can better understand the side effects...
    Best advice, i recommend just this from experience of learning the hard way.

NYJitsu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm00thrider View Post
    Best advice, i recommend just this from experience of learning the hard way.
    i agree, just follow the advice given. i'm a newbie and i just finished pct off of an 8 week cycle of prop.
    now atleast i know at the dosages i took, i had little or no sides..

EliteIRON is offline New Member
    Don't fly with gear. If you know in advance where you are going or have a set number of places you visit regularly you can ship your gear in sterile vials to the places you will be.
    I would not do this if you plan on going overseas

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to mention you're just coming back from surgery. Why not train naturally to rehab the injured area instead of thinking that the AS will be the magic cure all for the weakened shoulder? Long run i think you'll get better results if you get to a point where you want to be then think about AS. As you said these sports are hobbies so it's not like you need/want to take the AS for them...... and flying with is not impossible but prop not the best of ideas.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Lakerat gratz on the recovery. For your first cycle stay away from deca . Test only for your first time. You need to know how your body will be affected by a compound before you use something as harsh as deca. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like a cycle will be too difucult with my job at the time. Guess it will have to wait.

Thread Information