oweiwon is offline New Member

HELP... Can Someone Please Tell Me What I Have Here? Picture

I told a friend that was thinking about doing a cycle that I to was "THINKING" about it myself. Well next thing you know he's delivering this....

The Bottom of the red cap has a 36 & a 1
    The Bottom of the green cap has a 17 & a 1

He says its Test & Deca . and thats about all he knows... Can anyone help me figure out more on what I might have?

Also whats the shelf life on gear? I dont plan on useing it for quite some time so how should I store it and for how long is it good?
    Last edited by oweiwon; 02-24-2011 at 11:42 AM.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    There is no way in hell that anyone is going to know what is in those bottles.

There is no price discussion here either.

That shit looks like water out of a mud puddle. I would throw it away.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    don't buy it if you don't intend on using it.. that is some homemade gear if it is gear at all.. nothing wrong with it if it is made by an experience brewer.. as i and many others on this board make their own steroids .. my advice is tell your friend to return it.. wait until you are 24/25 years old and between then and now study up on AAS and you will eventually find a legit source that you can rely on.

Yeah I thought it looked kind of scary. Thats why I'm here. I't has a thick consistancy so I'm sure its something but I would use it without knowing what it is and doing tons of research.

If it where good stuff is those 2 little things enough to do anything?

liveinyourbody is offline New Member
    dONT TOUCH WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BODY AND ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And no even if it was grade a gear its not enough to do a cycle so you would just be waisting your time, donate that stuff to the red cross and claim it on your taxes. Also the fact that it is thick only means its got some oil in it, judging by the color probably grape seed oil. The way the stuff particularly the green cap seems to have condensation on the inside of the cap indicates its probably more than just oil in the bottle since its having trouble holding of course that's an indication that it's poorly made or has been poorly handled either points toward a painful injection site.

Not trying to bum you out just telling you what I see and agreeing with what others here have said it's probably best to give it back to the guy and do some reading and work on you natural build before making a move.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it doesnt look right to me .i would never chance that . no label?wtf ,i hope you didnt buy it ,weird color ,dont know what kind of oil would be used to look like that ,and it did not clear up at all.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    The colors of the tops lead me to believe it's the "get big like santa" juice that was going around last christmas season.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    that right there is some quality watered down pee. g2g

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Hey i can get you that in the pond behind my house. That is some nasty stuff TRASH IT

sixoner is offline Member
    LMFAO @ get big like santa...

dude that looks like trash you gotta be crazy to even think about injecting that shit..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    How in the world can anyone tell what is those vials?

I didnt buy it. It was given to me. I was very leary so thats why I'm here. I know my buddy but I dont know his buddy or where he got it from & with no label ??? Well thats what brings me here. I've seen Gear before and it didnt come like this. It was in little glass viles with print on them and glass tops that had to be broke to get to stuff.... My buddy is not really doing any research and knows nothing about it. I know a little and know to ask if I dont know.

Supposedley this is Text-rev (maybe) and Deca Durabolin .. I ask about PCT and he said the guy told him nothing???

Anyway Thanks for all the help. When I do get ready for my first cycle I'll try and find real stuff, With lables...lol .. Is it safe to buy online or are all the site you see scams? I'm thinking my first cycle will be a Sust 250 only cycle with a pct of clomid and nolva..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The red one is: "Abcesstanon"
    The green one is:"Infectabolin"

syke1988 is offline Junior Member
    throw it away... dont use unless you want to feel the effects of amputation

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz View Post
    The red one is: "Abcesstanon"
    The green one is:"Infectabolin"
    Damn I love this board..I knew someone would be able to ID it even without a label.

Brandon12 is offline Junior Member

lol

run!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by oweiwon View Post
    I didnt buy it. It was given to me. I was very leary so thats why I'm here. I know my buddy but I dont know his buddy or where he got it from & with no label ??? Well thats what brings me here. I've seen Gear before and it didnt come like this. It was in little glass viles with print on them and glass tops that had to be broke to get to stuff.... My buddy is not really doing any research and knows nothing about it. I know a little and know to ask if I dont know.

Supposedley this is Text-rev (maybe) and Deca Durabolin .. I ask about PCT and he said the guy told him nothing???

Anyway Thanks for all the help. When I do get ready for my first cycle I'll try and find real stuff, With lables...lol .. Is it safe to buy online or are all the site you see scams? I'm thinking my first cycle will be a Sust 250 only cycle with a pct of clomid and nolva..
    if you ar from Oz it is very common to get only homebrew gear as customs is sooooo difficult there, that seems to be the only thing readily available.. at least that is what i heard

groundfighter1 is offline Junior Member
    WOW, LMAO
    nice work guys!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Trash that shit bro. Even if it were labled I would still be wary, the color seems wrong.

CsB
    CsB is offline New Member
    Damn that is really messed up. what's more messed up is that I bet people in real life are injecting that shit thinking its real steroids . (assuming wherever op friend got it from is sourcing others)

Thread Information