bcochran0123 is offline Junior Member

First Timer!!! Need your thoughts on this cycle. Thanks

Could someone please tell me if this is a safe stack. Is it being utilized the way the way that it should be? If not how would you suggest that I go about it? Thanks for your support.
    # WEEKS 1- 6: Danabol 30mg Every Day
    # WEEKS 1- 8: Deca Durabolin 400mg Per Week
    # WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Cypionate 750mg Per Week
    # WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day
    # WEEKS 1-8: Pregnyl (HCG ) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days
    # WEEK 9: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
    # WEEK 10: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
    # WEEK 11: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you have not listed age with stats/goals.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age and everything else aside. that is a horrible first cycle for anyone

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcochran0123 View Post
    Could someone please tell me if this is a safe stack. Is it being utilized the way the way that it should be? If not how would you suggest that I go about it? Thanks for your support.
    # WEEKS 1- 6: Danabol 30mg Every Day
    # WEEKS 1- 8: Deca Durabolin 400mg Per Week
    # WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Cypionate 750mg Per Week
    # WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day
    # WEEKS 1-8: Pregnyl (HCG ) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days
    # WEEK 9: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
    # WEEK 10: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
    # WEEK 11: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

What is this? Also need stats

bobsappfan is offline Associate Member
    Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 07:05 PM.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    ^^^^(don't listen to this idiot. listen to the experienced members. look at the newbie starter pack in the stickies. read all the stickies)

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kentaycappone View Post
    first cycle just run some dbol for 8 weeks 10mg will do (split 5mg morning, 5mg evening)
    or if u can only get 10mg tabs run (10mg morning, 10mg evening)
    just to see how u like steroids and how ur body reacts to them.. Then take 8 weeks off and do a long cycle of test and deca like around 14 to 20 weeks
    this is a terrible advise, don't listen this guy, he doesn't know what's talking about..........

Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    ^^^^(don't listen to this idiot. listen to the experienced members. look at the newbie starter pack in the stickies. read all the stickies)
    Oi fukhead let him make up his own mind on the advice he wants to take.
    And there's no need to be rude, I think using a lower dose cycle will give reasonable results and using a much higher dose will only slightly increase the gains and cause alot more side effects

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    When asking about a cycle.Always include stats.Not a good 1st cycle.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentaycappone View Post
    First cycle just run some dbol for 8 weeks 10mg will do (split 5mg morning, 5mg evening)
    Or if u can only get 10mg tabs run (10mg morning, 10mg evening)
    Just to see how u like steroids and how ur body reacts to them.. Then take 8 weeks off and do a long cycle of test and deca like around 14 to 20 weeks
    Forgot to tell you (because you forgot to read the rules) before any advise, ask for stats..................

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    And there's no need to be rude, I think using a lower dose cycle will give reasonable results and using a much higher dose will only slightly increase the gains and cause alot more side effects
    He should make up his own mind and use the advice that is given. Then again i wouldnt listen to a new member of this site. If he wants the best advice he will wait tell a senior comes along and gives it to him. That is the smart thing to do. Also that low of a dosage of dbol in my opinion wont do nothing for your

lol sure sounded like a troll to me! who cares about the dbol advice. I'm talkin about the long deca /test cycle advice! that's craaaazy. and 10mg/day dbol won't do much, if anything, anyhow. and, you're right, he can make up his own mind on the advice he wants to take. him asking on this forum shows he's willing to research the matter and get good advice to make a wise decision.

I'm hoping when you say stats your asking for the info I'm about to give. I've been dancing around this site for too long just trying to get back to see what everyone has said.

Ht 5' 10"
    wt 190
    age 30
    I look to bulk slightly but would rather not put on a ton of water weight. I also don't want to crash and feel like a turd when I'm finished. I've got good definition as it is but the stomach needs cut and I'm sick of 17 in. arm. I'd like to have a little more size. My chest doesn't want to grow so I figure I'm going to give it a jump start in the right direction. ( Hope these are the stats your looking for. Thanks)

I do appreciate all the assistance. Is this just too much? My biggest concern is whether or not the HCG should be used during as I see that long use can be just as damaging as not taking, what is it, PCT, well I want to be sure that my test picks back up once its complete. If you say that I should take less then I'll listen. Knowledgeable advice is appreciated. Thanks. Now I just hope I'll be able to get back on again later and find my thread to see whats been said. Thanks everyone and I will definitely use the advice that makes since. I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Forgot to tell you (because you forgot to read the rules) before any advise, ask for stats..................
    Ok mate, im not tryin to get off on the wrong foot with anyone.
    Thanks for the heads up

I'm hoping when you say stats your asking for the info I'm about to give. I've been dancing around this site for too long just trying to get back to see what everyone has said.

Ht 5' 10"
    wt 180
    age 30
    I look to bulk slightly but would rather not put on a ton of water weight. I also don't want to crash and feel like a turd when I'm finished. I've got good definition as it is but the stomach needs cut and I'm sick of 17 in. arm. I'd like to have a little more size. My chest doesn't want to grow so I figure I'm going to give it a jump start in the right direction. ( Hope these are the stats your looking for. Thanks)

I do appreciate all the assistance. Is this just too much? My biggest concern is whether or not the HCG should be used during as I see that long use can be just as damaging as not taking, what is it, PCT, well I want to be sure that my test picks back up once its complete. If you say that I should take less then I'll listen. Knowledgeable advice is appreciated. Thanks. Now I just hope I'll be able to get back on again later and find my thread to see whats been said. Thanks everyone and I will definitely use the advice that makes since. I appreciate the help.
    Last edited by bcochran0123; 02-25-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Ht 5' 10"
    wt 180
    age 30

Last edited by bcochran0123; 02-25-2011 at 10:22 AM.

well, it's usually recommended to use test e or test c alone for your first cycle. 300-500mg/wk 10-12 weeks. I've never heard of experienced gear users recommending or condoning deca during the first cycle. and never 750mg test. some condone a 1 month dbol kicker but nowadays most recommend seeing how test affects you first. I'm on my first cycle, 5th week of test e 500mg/wk divided in 2 doses. i had a 25 day 40mg/day dbol kicker which did give me good gains, but made me feel kinda depressed. when the dbol was gone, the depression was gone. I've heard of people taking dbol later in the cycle. if you did, then you would at least see how test affects you first. it's good to have an ai like aromasin and a serm like nolva on hand throughout the cycle. I use them both in low doses to keep the aromatizing down, etc. but, again, the experienced people here are who you want to get your advice from (I'm doing what I've been advised and read). I wanted to mention all this just in case you don't hear from others before you jump the gun into what others would say is an intermediate cycle, not a beginner's.

I appreciate the assistance. Do you know of Anastrazol? Will this keep the aromatization at bay??

Quote Originally Posted by army_cobra View Post
    [/B]

What is this? Also need stats
    looks like a mess lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    looks like a mess lol.....
    Assistance would be more appreciated.

bruary17 is offline Member
    First cycle just run some dbol for 8 weeks 10mg will do (split 5mg morning, 5mg evening)
    Just to see how u like steroids and how ur body reacts to them.. Then take 8 weeks off and do a long cycle of test and deca like around 14 to 20 weeks
    Please don't advise someone to cycle Test and Deca for up to 20 weeks. This advice is horrible. I suggest you don't advise anyone from hear on out. OP, it would be wise to run a moderate dose of test-e 350mg for 12-14 weeks tops, then follow it up w proper pct. Any questions, pm me.

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    well, it's usually recommended to use test e or test c alone for your first cycle. 300-500mg/wk 10-12 weeks. I've never heard of experienced gear users recommending or condoning deca during the first cycle. and never 750mg test. some condone a 1 month dbol kicker but nowadays most recommend seeing how test affects you first. I'm on my first cycle, 5th week of test e 500mg/wk divided in 2 doses. i had a 25 day 40mg/day dbol kicker which did give me good gains, but made me feel kinda depressed. when the dbol was gone, the depression was gone. I've heard of people taking dbol later in the cycle. if you did, then you would at least see how test affects you first. it's good to have an ai like aromasin and a serm like nolva on hand throughout the cycle. I use them both in low doses to keep the aromatizing down, etc. but, again, the experienced people here are who you want to get your advice from (I'm doing what I've been advised and read). I wanted to mention all this just in case you don't hear from others before you jump the gun into what others would say is an intermediate cycle, not a beginner's.
    x2

At your bodyweight and age i would stick with 10 weeks test C or E @ 400-500 split into 2 shots. (Tuesday/Friday)
    Adex on hand during cycle. Novla and Clomid PCT.
    If your looking get serious result with mass and strength you are going to crash no matter what. I did it was fukt. I would recommend HCG @ 500iu/week split into 2 shots (tuesday/friday) throughout 10 week cycle. (i didnt use HCG and paid the price). Others will say blast your HCG post last injection, but thats my 2 cents.

Keep it simple test only, dont mix 2 compounds 1st time around and make sure you have your PCT before you start your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Please don't advise someone to cycle Test and Deca for up to 20 weeks. This advice is horrible. I suggest you don't advise anyone from hear on out. OP, it would be wise to run a moderate dose of test-e 350mg for 12-14 weeks tops, then follow it up w proper pct. Any questions, pm me.
    Or better off post them in the open. Not sure why he would need to pm you

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    what is your bf% as a first one i would run 500mg test cyp or e. Mine was test cyp at 500mg for 12 weeks, pinned every monday and thursday, followed by nolva 40/40/20/20.
    Try this at least 10 weeks with test and see how your body reacts, make sure your diet is in order if you're looking to bulk. Post your diet in the diet section, those guys can help u with this.

i know people who have cycled with deca and test for their first one and had great results, but i wont recommend u do it, and just sabe the deca for ur second cycle.

and remeber, time on = time off including pct
    Last edited by Anabolic_Minds; 02-26-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Minds View Post
    what is your bf% as a first one i would run 500mg test cyp or e. Mine was test cyp at 500mg for 12 weeks, pinned every monday and thursday, followed by nolva 40/40/20/20.
    Try this at least 10 weeks with test and see how your body reacts, make sure your diet is in order if you're looking to bulk. Post your diet in the diet section, those guys can help u with this.

i know people who have cycled with deca and test for their first one and had great results, but i wont recommend u do it, and just sabe the deca for ur second cycle.

and remeber, time on = time off including pct
    IMO nolva alone is not sufficient for a test cycle of 10-12 weeks and when it comes to time on and time off, it is recommended as

Time on+PCT= Time off

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by a_bower View Post
    x2

At your bodyweight and age i would stick with 10 weeks test C or E @ 400-500 split into 2 shots. (Tuesday/Friday)
    Adex on hand during cycle. Novla and Clomid PCT.
    If your looking get serious result with mass and strength you are going to crash no matter what. I did it was fukt. I would recommend HCG @ 500iu/week split into 2 shots (tuesday/friday) throughout 10 week cycle. (i didnt use HCG and paid the price). Others will say blast your HCG post last injection, but thats my 2 cents.

Keep it simple test only, dont mix 2 compounds 1st time around and make sure you have your PCT before you start your cycle.
    The dosage of HCG really depends a lot on his bodyfat percentage. if he's under 10%, 250-300iu twice a week should work. If he's 10-15%, 300-350 should work. And if he's over 15% he should be taking between 350 and 500iu twice weekly.

I would brother but I don't think I have the privy yet

Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The dosage of HCG really depends a lot on his bodyfat percentage. if he's under 10%, 250-300iu twice a week should work. If he's 10-15%, 300-350 should work. And if he's over 15% he should be taking between 350 and 500iu twice weekly.
    I'd say I'm 10-15%. I've read the HCG should be used to jump start the system at the end of the cycle followed up by my clomid and nolva? What I have set up is the HCG for the whole term. Is that right? I actually have to cut it to seven weeks and wont be able to take anything but the clomid and nolva on the trip. What you suggest I do? Thanks.

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcochran0123 View Post
    I'd say I'm 10-15%. I've read the HCG should be used to jump start the system at the end of the cycle followed up by my clomid and nolva? What I have set up is the HCG for the whole term. Is that right? I actually have to cut it to seven weeks and wont be able to take anything but the clomid and nolva on the trip. What you suggest I do? Thanks.

yeh can be used to jump start.. but the most common sense approch is to use HCG during cycle. I read this once "better to keep the horse in the barn than let it run and try fetch it later" cant remember who wrote that.. i think his name was horse legs..

If you chose to use it throughout your cycle, remember, once mixed its only good for a month or so, im fairly sure about that.

If you mean cut the cycle to 7 weeks? wouldnt reccomend it.. 10 weeks minimum.
    alot of people dont see a visual result untill week 5 or 6 when using test.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Everything about this is just wrong.

Tango Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Everything about this is just wrong.
    Maybe so but it won't kill you, and it's more comfortable than going straight for injections twice a week

Thread Information