dan91 is offline New Member

Help please; choice of steriod

Hey, i was wondering if any experienced users could help me on my choice of steriods . I have been bodybuilding since i was 17 and have recently started to take it quite seriously. I have already done a course of anavar over a 6 week period with a high of 100mg per day dosage but didnt get the desired effects.

I am now looking for a steriod (preferably oral that i wont have to inject) that will encourage lean gains that is a little more potent that anavar. Due to vicarious experience i am not interested in taking any form of d-bol as this seems to hold a lot of water retention.

I would also like to know if it requires post course etc.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Dan

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    stats?

height
    BF
    training experience

dan91 is offline New Member
    Age; 20, Weight 12st, 11lb; height 5'10''. body fat around 12-13%, i train around 5 times a week

layeazy is offline Banned
    lol check out some of the articles about steriods and the young and have a read at all the steriod profiles and diet section..

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dan, first of all you're too young to be getting mixed up in AAS. On top of that, oral steroids are typically really harsh on the liver and so they're not really done for very long periods of time. And at your age, you really shouldn't be NEEDING steroids to get good results. You're at your genetic best right now. Use it while you can and worry about juicing it when you're in your mid to late 20's.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^ Exactly and if you already did a cycle with anavar at 100mgs a day and didn't get the expected results then your diet and/or training were off so you need to go back to the drawing board. DIET, TRAINING

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    To young wait a few years.

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan91 View Post
    Due to vicarious experience i am not interested in taking any form of d-bol as this seems to hold a lot of water retention.
    seriously

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Way too young. Wait so you don't hurt yourself.

TheQuietStorm is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan91 View Post
    I have already done a course of anavar over a 6 week period with a high of 100mg per day dosage but didnt get the desired effects.
    What kind of effects were you expecting from anavar? It really isnt a steroid used for gaining muscle mass, its more for leaning out and cutting fat. As the others said, you should probably wait another couple of years before you start attacking the juice. You are at the height of your own natural test production right now. Dont be lazy, go lift something heavy and watch your body transform! I would also suggest doing some more research before you start taking steroids . The more you know, the less some idiot can make you do something stupid to yourself.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Afraid to pin? Just hit the gym. Also, if you didn't get "desired effects" from anavar on a lean mass cycle, you either don't have you're diet/training in check or you had a ridiculous expectation. Either way, it shows you're not ready for this stuff.

Thread Information