bufftiger is offline Associate Member

Emergency Help Please!!!!!

Okay so I been off my prop cycle and actually am 2 weeks in to my PCT and I have this horrible cough. I mean its getting worse. I cough and cough and my chest actually starts to hurt. Sometimes nothing comes out and sometimes I spit stuff out but it doesnt look like anything just mucus. Any ideas? Help? I really want this to stop its killing me and its been going on for like a week. I stoped my nolva and clomid pct. What should I do??????????

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    go to the doc, you just sick.

I did and when he asked about roids I said no and yea he gave me meds and there not helping at all. Like he gave me 5 meds and nothing bro

syke1988 is offline Junior Member
    I've read that you can be at risk of developing blood clots in the lungs from using Tamoxifen /Nolva... Should maby tell the GP you have been using it??

bump. im getting worried guys

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ive never heard that .but im about to look into it. that would be no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by syke1988 View Post
    I've read that you can be at risk of developing blood clots in the lungs from using Tamoxifen/Nolva... Should maby tell the GP you have been using it??

Please do cro. It hurts from how hard i cough sometimes. I feel like my eyes are about to come out.

upperhandy is offline Member
    if your doc can't help you... i doubt that anyone on this board will be able to

best bet is to tell your doctor everything you have been doing and EXACTLY what you have been putting into your body

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by bufftiger View Post
    Please do cro. It hurts from how hard i cough sometimes. I feel like my eyes are about to come out.
    how long has this been going on?

syke1988 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    ive never heard that .but im about to look into it. that would be no good.
    I read it from the leaflet I got inside of my last gear...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    go back to the doc

cro
    Blog Entries
    ok bro i did some good research and long term use has caused a few blood clots in the lungs ,but very rare. and this is with patients being treated for cancer ,some even lung cancer . i think you need to go to the doctor now . i think it sounds like a lung infection . you need to be put amoxicillan im thinking . i do not think it would be a blood clot in the lung bro .but i would take no chances ....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    too many variables here, do you smoke, have you been sick, has anyone around you been sick, asthma etc. to be able to blame this on the gear or PCT. Excessive coughing will def make your chest hurt and for this to just start out of the blue seems a little odd. two weeks seems pretty quick for a blood clot to form... unless you have some pre existing condition.

really stupid question, you are drinking the PCT liquids (if thats what you have) correct?

cro
    Blog Entries
    well i hope hes not injecting it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It isn't from the PCT meds. Get back on those, as you'll need testosterone to maintain your strength and recover. You're just sick, so ask for better tests or go get a second opinion. And a blood clot in the lung would starve your body of oxygen, not just give you a cough.

cro
    Blog Entries
    great advice but still get your ass to the doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It isn't from the PCT meds. Get back on those, as you'll need testosterone to maintain your strength and recover. You're just sick, so ask for better tests or go get a second opinion. And a blood clot in the lung would starve your body of oxygen, not just give you a cough.

cro
    Blog Entries
    has anyone ever heard about some one having any physical problems from nolva or clomid . not side effects . damage

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    has anyone ever heard about some one having any physical problems from nolva or clomid . not side effects . damage
    Only women who were on high doses for years.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I did and when he asked about roids I said no and yea he gave me meds and there not helping at all. Like he gave me 5 meds and nothing bro
    This was a mistake. Your doc can not treat you properly if he does not have all the facts. He is bound by a confidentiality agreement so he can not notify authorities or your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    This was a mistake. Your doc can not treat you properly if he does not have all the facts. He is bound by a confidentiality agreement so he can not notify authorities or your work.
    Anything you tell you doc can be noted in your medical records. Insurance companies have access to this, so you could be denied health coverage (or have you rates jacked up) for the rest of your life for illicit drug use. The cons far outweigh the pros here.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It seems your doctor may have been on the right track with the question he asked you about steroids , perhaps pneumonia resultant from steroid usage even needs to be treated differently? I don't know I am not a doctor anyway a quick search on google revealed this article, unfortunately they do not say what type/types of steroids they mean perhaps only corticosteroids used in chemo? I don't know but thought it was worth posting.

You are at risk (called risk factors) for developing pneumonia if:

•You have an altered immune system following chemotherapy or radiation therapy, or long-term steroid use
    •If you are elderly
    •If you are inactive, and perhaps ill with a virus.
    •If you have an altered immune system from AIDS or HIV.
    •Smoking cigarettes
    •Long-term exposure to environmental irritants, such as pollution, chemicals and hair spray
    •You are at risk for taking vomitus or secretions into your lungs (aspirating)

cro
    Blog Entries
    this burned me hard years ago by telling the doc i had smoked the ganj here and there. when i went for my insurance (life) it was denied .but i did get it after a little talking.
    Anything you tell you doc can be noted in your medical records. Insurance companies have access to this, so you could be denied health coverage (or have you rates jacked up) for the rest of your life for illicit drug use. The cons far outweigh the pros here.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    It seems your doctor may have been on the right track with the question he asked you about steroids , perhaps pneumonia resultant from steroid usage even needs to be treated differently? I don't know I am not a doctor anyway a quick search on google revealed this article, unfortunately they do not say what type/types of steroids they mean perhaps only corticosteroids used in chemo? I don't know but thought it was worth posting.

You are at risk (called risk factors) for developing pneumonia if:

•You have an altered immune system following chemotherapy or radiation therapy, or long-term steroid use
    •If you are elderly
    •If you are inactive, and perhaps ill with a virus.
    •If you have an altered immune system from AIDS or HIV.
    •Smoking cigarettes
    •Long-term exposure to environmental irritants, such as pollution, chemicals and hair spray
    •You are at risk for taking vomitus or secretions into your lungs (aspirating)
    AAS can sometimes mess with your immune system (though this can be debated both ways), but I'm sure they're referring to costicosteroids there, since those directly suppress your immune system. Besides, the only only did one short cycle, which certainly would not ruin his immune system if he was otherwise healthy.

if your truly that worried go get a chest x-ray.

that's the only deffentitive way they can tell if you have pnemunia.

sounds like you may need this for clarity on the situation.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    When I told my doc he asked me if I wanted it left out of my records and I said yes. The endo on the other hand did record it so hopefully I didn't screw myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    When I told my doc he asked me if I wanted it left out of my records and I said yes. The endo on the other hand did record it so hopefully I didn't screw myself.
    This sucks, but there is a good chance that will come back to bite you in the ass later. Insurance companies are there to make money, so they will dig up anything they can as an excuse to deny you coverage.

cro
    Blog Entries
    if there hasnt been alot of bad feedback from the doctor.they can issue a waiver like they did me. unless there is alot of negative feedback.
    This sucks, but there is a good chance that will come back to bite you in the ass later. Insurance companies are there to make money, so they will dig up anything they can as an excuse to deny you coverage.

Thread Information