leebo73 is offline Junior Member

which ai to take

First off want to say I have been reading all the information on this site for a long time and am impressed with all your knowledge and helpful advice !! I am 37 I weigh 182 with a bf around 17% , I know could be better , I lifted seriously for a long time but when I had my kids a couple years ago ( twins ) just had no time, anyway about 6 months ago got real serious , and my diet has been pretty solid ,low fat mid carbs ( good carbs ) high protein etc. I really want to run my first cycle , keep in mind i am not trying to look like Arnold I really just want a good jumpstart , ..I am thinking 500mg/wk of test..and 30mg dbol ed ..I know I need to take a inhibitor but am stuck on which one and how often..any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Shroud83 is offline Junior Member
    How tall are you? 187lbs means much different things if your 5'6" like myself or 6'2".

Personally I'm not running an AI along with my first cycle, but I am keeping Nolva on hand "in case", and of course I've got the PCT all lined up. However I am running HCG to keep everything up and running while I'm on the cycle.

Some people do recommend running Arimidex at .5 to 1mg every day during a cycle.

Also just a note, 30mg dbol is a fairly strong dose for a first cycle, and most of the time people use it for only the first two weeks or so to "kickstart" their cycle while waiting for the test to kick in. Just some things you may want to think about.

-Shroud

leebo73 is offline Junior Member
    I was going to use anadrol to jumpstart things but have been scammed a few times..Anyway I am 6 foot even 182 , I have good genetics and have worked construction since I was 18 . I look like lean as hell its that damn beer belly I cant get rid of.

Shroud83 is offline Junior Member
    6', 182 and a bf% of 17%? You have a long way to go before you should start gear. Honestly, sounds like your diet needs a good bit of work. If you don't have all of that squared away, you're going to waste quite a bit of time and money on gains that your body will not hold onto.

I'm 5'6", 185 and 18%, all natural, and I'm not even sure about starting MY first cycle yet.

Thread Information