streeter is offline Associate Member

First Burst question

Yes I could have posted this in the HRT section but I feel it is more appropriate here since I am talking about a 8 week burst.

I am 46 years old. Two years ago I weighed 260 pounds 5'10". Two years ago I decided I was killing myself with my lifestyle and I got OCD about fixing it. Since then I lost all the fat and got down to 170 pounds. I eat pretty good now and am always learning more on eating better. I went over a year without a single slice of Pizza and quit drinking altogether just an example to how serious I got about it. I go to the gym at least 6 days a week sometimes only taking a single day off after two weeks. I do cardio 3 or 4 times a week and lift as heavy as I can. I can now do 3 sets of incline DB 7 to 10 reps with the 90 pound DB,s

Once I was at 170 pounds I found I had many of the symptoms of Low T so after much research I finally went on HRT. I am a very very cautious person and don't take my life lightly so it took a lot for me to get started.

Now I have been on HRT for almost 6 months now I went from 170 to my current weight of 195. I am feeling very strong and my wife says I am huge but she is just being kind to my ego but I do look pretty damn sexy LOL except for the loose skin at the bottom of my belly which is still a little fatty or thick skin from being 260 of nothing but fat two years ago.

So many people have told me I won't be able to get rid of the little fat around my belly but I am slowly proving them wrong. I am in 32 pants the upper part of my belly has some definition it's the bottom of my belly just above the belt line that is driving me nuts. But I digress let me continue with why I am posting this.

I feel I am ready for the next step and want to be as safe as I can about it. I want to burst for 8 weeks and then re evaluate what I want to do then either slingshot and do it again or try to cut more off the bottom of my belly.

So currently I take 200mg Test Cyp EW. 250mg HCG 2XW and .5 Anastizole weekly.

So my question is about bursting. Yes I read all the beginner cycles but this isn't really a cycle since I will not PCT just go back to my normal HRT.

So does this sound like a good safe modest first burst?
    200 or 250mg Test 2XW
    Continue with my HCG
    Now about my anastizole should I take .5mg EOD or .25 ED? At the end of the 8 weeks should I continue the additional anastizole for 2 weeks before tapering back to .5 weekly?

Any other advice?
    I just had my BW done recently on HRT and my total test was 899 My doc didn't test for E but I have had no sides from HRT everything else was good PSA etc..

I figure I will pay for a full panel 4 weeks after the burst to see where everything is at.

I check my BP almost every day. Today it was 127 over 74 with a 72BPM

I do seem to really build muscle quickly from just HRT I was astounded at putting on 20 to 25 pounds of muscle in the first 3 months of HRT but I was really lacking before so I think my body just took off when I started but I seem to have plateaud now that is why I want to do the burst.

Thanks for advise in advance.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Is this the first time you've actually ran a cycle and not just your TRT dose?

If that's the case, you'd be better just upping your TRT dose as your cycle and possibly adding an oral. It doesn't seem like you've really grasped what 'bursting' is about either.

Thread Information