Thread: Equipoise

trypanophobe is offline New Member

Equipoise

i'm currently in my pct for my first ever cycle and so i've decided to do a lil planning ahead for my second cycle (eq/test e/tbol)

being what it is and having done a fair bit of research, EQ is often compared to deca , another injectable that's often put into bulking cycles. however it produces a different effects - leaner gains/less water retention, lesser side effects (i'm mostly concerned with acne, i seem to be so vulnerable to it) due to its comparatively lower androgenic effects and on some sites i've seen claims that strength gains came in more than deca.

the nature of EQ itself though suggests that it requires some time before it kicks in as compared to deca which is probably faster acting (correct me if i have somehow developed a screwed up perception of these 2 points) and as a result there're people who prefer to run it beyond a commonly suggested stretch of 12weeks to get as much out of their EQ cycles as possible.

i have decided to run test e/eq/oral turinabol (i kinda jumped into a conclusion that since both tbol and eq were roughly and ultimately similar in the sense that they gave lean gains, i decided to put them together)
    what i have planned is this: test e 500mg/week, eq 400mg/week, tbol 50mg/day for first 4-6 weeks depending on how much i have. only problem right now is, i'm really really in a tough spot deciding how long the cycle for the eq and test e should last and whether or not i should attempt to frontload these 2 depot AAS... could anyone out there perhaps help me with this?

i understand there're a lot of veterans and old-timers here who've had a lot of experience with EQ and each one of you has your own opinion to the cycle length... so i'd like to hear your advice - i'm pretty determined to learn and drain as info as i can out of this place haha (please remember that this is only my second cycle)

and... bump

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to do more research and try using the search button regarding eq.

i did use the search button... a lot of the up-to-date threads consist a lot of people saying no to EQ ): and that people usually go 12-14 weeks or something like that. i was just hoping that there're people who use eq and happen to be responders to this AAS to provide some input here.

Why risk not responding to it, why use a weak compound what doesn't build muscle, listen to the advice there loads of threads regarding eq and most will state its useless.

Also if you want advice your better stating your stats

i'm 5"6"-ish and 194lbs with roughly 11-13% bodyfat haha. i can't really figure out what other stats i need to put here.

i wanted to do an eq cycle because i wanted to add a 2nd injectable (first went test e with dbol and the bloated look did not appeal) and see how my body would respond to something that could provide a leaner, harder look and is less water-retentive, if such a word even exists.. i also seem to be very prone to acne outbreaks and i currently am on accutane, so i supposed that i might try to reduce the androgenic effects of my cycle by using eq in place of deca .

got a feeling this thread might be filled with people posting about how eq does not work though. /: i'm not sure if it didn't work for them cause they're already that massive that almost nothing works unless it's in huge doses or something haha. so i was wondering if there were any experienced people here who've done AAS for years and used eq in their starting days.

thanks for the input though marcus, i greatly appreciate it. i know i might sound stubborn right now but these gears are all i have with me right now... so i can't really switch over to another cycle unless i get more deca or what not

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    probebly the one with your AGE??????
    Quote Originally Posted by trypanophobe View Post
    i'm 5"6"-ish and 194lbs with roughly 11-13% bodyfat haha. i can't really figure out what other stats i need to put here.

i wanted to do an eq cycle because i wanted to add a 2nd injectable (first went test e with dbol and the bloated look did not appeal) and see how my body would respond to something that could provide a leaner, harder look and is less water-retentive, if such a word even exists.. i also seem to be very prone to acne outbreaks and i currently am on accutane, so i supposed that i might try to reduce the androgenic effects of my cycle by using eq in place of deca .

got a feeling this thread might be filled with people posting about how eq does not work though. /: i'm not sure if it didn't work for them cause they're already that massive that almost nothing works unless it's in huge doses or something haha. so i was wondering if there were any experienced people here who've done AAS for years and used eq in their starting days.

thanks for the input though marcus, i greatly appreciate it. i know i might sound stubborn right now but these gears are all i have with me right now... so i can't really switch over to another cycle unless i get more deca or what not

oh right my bad. i'm 20 this year. don't worry though. i've read and heard a lot about not doing it at my age already, so i can spare you guys the effort of having to tell me to not use AAS haha

cro
    Blog Entries
    not really. its going to do more damage than good at your age.
    Quote Originally Posted by trypanophobe View Post
    oh right my bad. i'm 20 this year. don't worry though. i've read and heard a lot about not doing it at my age already, so i can spare you guys the effort of having to tell me to not use AAS haha

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    You've already made terrible choices to damage any long term gains from using pre-maturely and are bound and determined to continue to do so and argue to include a poor(at best) compound. If you aren't going to take advice from intelligent, knowledgable, experienced people, why post here?

cro
    Blog Entries
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    You've already made terrible choices to damage any long term gains from using pre-maturely and are bound and determined to continue to do so and argue to include a poor(at best) compound. If you aren't going to take advice from intelligent, knowledgable, experienced people, why post here?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I disagree that EQ is a poor compound. I've seen crazy gains from it. It was included in my first cycle coming back from a bad injury which set me out about 6 months of not eating or training (I dropped all the way down to 160lbs from depression/not wanting to eat). However, in 14 weeks I went from 160 back up to 210, to be totally honest though, I had a lot of muscle memory to help with the drastic gains, but I still wouldn't knock EQ. The appetite boost I get from it turns me into a garbage disposal. Have to stock up on food twice a week at the very least.

cro
    Blog Entries
    your 23 .was this your first cycle?that sounds like muscle memory and could have done the samething naturaly .

Eazy20 is offline Member
    No, I've been into AAS since I was 18, bad mistake, but I was very knowledgeable and monitored myself through blood tests regularly (I still don't condone it, I was one of the lucky few to get away unharmed). I had quite a few other cycles under my belt. It was definitely muscle memory mixed with the AAS. There is no earthly way that a pure natty person could go from 160-210 in 14 weeks. That's 50lbs in 14 weeks (and might I say it was very little fat). It just wouldn't happen regardless if I had muscle memory or not. Muscle memory definitely aids in gaining back lost muscle, but it wouldn't do it that fast, not the dramatically at least. I'm not saying EQ is the god of all compounds, but I wouldn't exactly call it a poor one either. It has its pros and cons just like any other compound.

cro
    Blog Entries
    bro i just got off a test e /eq cycle and i loved the cycle so i also believe that eq is beneficial. but as others have stated might have been able to do with test alone because it was my 1st cycle.glad it worked out 4 you .AND YES WE DO NOT reccomend cycling until 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    No, I've been into AAS since I was 18, bad mistake, but I was very knowledgeable and monitored myself through blood tests regularly (I still don't condone it, I was one of the lucky few to get away unharmed). I had quite a few other cycles under my belt. It was definitely muscle memory mixed with the AAS. There is no earthly way that a pure natty person could go from 160-210 in 14 weeks. That's 50lbs in 14 weeks (and might I say it was very little fat). It just wouldn't happen regardless if I had muscle memory or not. Muscle memory definitely aids in gaining back lost muscle, but it wouldn't do it that fast, not the dramatically at least. I'm not saying EQ is the god of all compounds, but I wouldn't exactly call it a poor one either. It has its pros and cons just like any other compound.

Stop cycling your going to damage yourself in areas far worse than bloating

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Odd, because I've never bloated on EQ

I disagree that EQ is a poor compound. I've seen crazy gains from it. It was included in my first cycle coming back from a bad injury which set me out about 6 months of not eating or training (I dropped all the way down to 160lbs from depression/not wanting to eat). However, in 14 weeks I went from 160 back up to 210, to be totally honest though, I had a lot of muscle memory to help with the drastic gains, but I still wouldn't knock EQ. The appetite boost I get from it turns me into a garbage disposal. Have to stock up on food twice a week at the very least.
    I hope no one takes any notice of your advice or comments. You really need to change your approach to building muscle.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Whatever you say man. You can go ahead and sit on your pedestal and talk down to me all you want. Im not going to sit here and argue with you and act like a child like your antagonizing posts. I'll just leave it alone. I know what works for me just like you know what works for you. We all respond to compounds and training methods differently.

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    Whatever you say man. You can go ahead and sit on your pedestal and talk down to me all you want. Im not going to sit here and argue with you and act like a child like your antagonizing posts. I'll just leave it alone. I know what works for me just like you know what works for you. We all respond to compounds and training methods differently.
    Probably could have worded that a little differently mostly because you might have a few questions in the future. My opinion, though. People are here to help and not fight.

To the OP: I wouldn't recommend EQ for building mass and strength during a cycle. I would recommend EQ for other reasons but my goals are usually different than most members here. HOW old are you again?

cro
    Blog Entries
    bro i agree with your reply but respect the knowledge of the monsters like marcus on here .but i think you handled yourself well.RESPECT THE MOD

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I mean no disrespect to anyone. I, like everyone else just don't like being talked down to. So if what I said was taken the wrong way I apologize, just don't talk down to me like I'm an idiot.

I was stating that I don't agree with your comments and I hope newbies don't listen to them. You started cycling at 18yrs old and by your own admission you used 2 compounds in your first cycle. You have no idea which compound did what but trust me your great gains didn't come from eq,it would if been the other compound you was using. Many don't take this in consideration but if someone did claim this weak compound produced gains and they had knowledge and experience that backed it up I would of listen but you don't. By all means your entitled to your opinion but I don't agree that's why I warned members. In time you will understand but I'm sure you will have mire serious issues to contend with soon.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I'm sorry, but I never said Test/EQ was my first cycle man. And Im well aware that EQ directly isn't that great of a mass builder, but for me, indirectly, it increased my appetite exponentially which in return drastically helped my gains which is why I also clearly stated that it isn't by any means the god of all AAS, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's completely useless. Once again I mean no disrespect, we clearly just have different view points on a compound and react differently to its use.

You said you seen crazy gains from it, and you said you used it your first cycle so if you didn't use test in your first cycle then my statement saying your not knowledgeable rings true. But you carry doing what you doing from you avatar you sure know what to do. I will leave this thread now and let you all you kids carry on, all the best

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You misunderstood me, I said I used it in my first cycle coming BACK from an injury, and I probably should have made my statement a little more clear that EQ definitely CONTRIBUTED to my solid gains. That was my fault. Again, I've only been here for like two days now and I've read a lot of your posts and you are a very knowledgeable person so I have nothing but respect for you. I apologize for our misunderstanding.

cro
    Blog Entries
    there you go bro thats tactfull and classy.
    You misunderstood me, I said I used it in my first cycle coming BACK from an injury, and I probably should have made my statement a little more clear that EQ definitely CONTRIBUTED to my solid gains. That was my fault. Again, I've only been here for like two days now and I've read a lot of your posts and you are a very knowledgeable person so I have nothing but respect for you. I apologize for our misunderstanding.

Thread Information