repnit is offline New Member

First T3 Cycle :)

Well I will be off Clen soon, and I wanted to give me heart a break , and continue my fat burning. I didnt lose much weight on clen, but def. toned up and lost a lot of body fat on a great diet and workout . I use a low carb diet, staying under 50g a day (mostly from nuts, Natty Pb, salads). Anyway I wanted to start T3, many recommend an AAS with it. I"m not sure which one to run, as I'm clearly still looking to burn fat and not gain weight. I didn't know if I should run a PCT with the AAS. Any recommendations on what AAS to take. Also Since I'm on low carb diet, I was wondering if I should switch up and add more carbs. Problem is, I always put on weight when I switch back to carbs and gain it easy. I was wondering If if I could stay on a high protein / mid fat diet?

Edit: also recommending an AAS, I would prefer Oral, I dont like needles

Stats : 23
    Exp: 8yr
    weight: 200-203 (fluctuate)
    height: 5-11
    bf: guessing 16-18%

Only test related thing I ever took, was Superdrol when I was young and dumb, luckily I read up on it and understood how to take it.

edit:
    work sample
    mon: chest/back/ 20min cardio
    tue: cardio- 30min/ab
    wed: bic/tric /20min cardio
    thurs: 30mins cardio / abs
    Friday: legs/ 20 mins cardio
    sat: 30mins cardio /abs
    sun: day off

*I dont get to workout as much as I used to because of PA school, so I switch from lifting to cardio days
    Last edited by repnit; 02-27-2011 at 05:06 PM.

BUmp- if anything I was thinking anavar , a Mild Oral agent. I still need to read more about it, but I've read quite a few threads about it, not sure on many people combining it with T3...

Sounded like you had a bad cold... try some fish and see if that will help get rid of it!

BUMP ,any help?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you tried changing up your diet a little? once you stay low carb i believe your body kind of becomes accustomed to it. You'll see less results the longer you do it. I've always seen/heard of people doing low carb then have a carb day (cheat day, if you will). Also maybe try some HIT training for the cardio? I'd be curious what others have to chime in on your t3 question. I too have wondered if a lower dose T3 cycle would still cause the same effects as a normal one (as far as muscle breakdown).

I do carb/cheat days + dont really do HIT that much, though I do run at pretty good speed on the treadmill I'm wondering if I start anavar or t3, maybe I should switch back to a clean carb diet. Dont really know much about clean carbs besides like oats , since I stay away from carbs most of the time
    Last edited by repnit; 02-28-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Thread Information