tmtulcs is offline Junior Member

Why so many cycles based on "This is what I have"

Where did you get it? Why don't they have other chemicals? Did you just find it on the street? Some budy you know give it to you, but he does not know you good enough to get you what you want?
    Just seems like I have seen a lot of post stating "This is what I have; what should my cycle be?"

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To many 18 yr old kids who parents dont give them enough allowance to afford more than the bare minimum or less. See it's the parents fault again. LOL

Flacco is offline Member
    I'm assuming the majority of us on here are not proffesionals, and most of us, myself included, use steroids mainly for aesthetic purposes. I also use them bc I have just about every other vice except gambling, and they help me to stay in the gym and off the streets where I have gotten myself into trouble. For me, buying juice on the black market is just like buying narcotics. Dealers come and go. People stop using them, and in turn, they stop selling them. Just as it was difficult for me to get 100% pure drugs, it can be hard for me to find the exact compounds I'm looking for all the time. Sometime I'll have to settle for Test Prop over Cyp, or EQ over Deca .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I guess it all comes down to 2 things.Money and sources.Now Being in Long Island.I know that stuff is all around you.Beacuse my friend lived there.You just need to talk to the right people.Now the ones who cant get wat they want.Find another source.And I am not telling kids of under age wat to do.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    It is a money thing. There have been posts on here of some people starting a cycle with only 1 vial of a compound then come on here panicking because there other gear never arrived. Basically you need to plan your cycle correctly or not at all.

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    ok guys- this is what I have- 5 pounds of chocolate covered raisins, a table spoon of salt, and a cup of water: Can I do anything with this?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's a lack of knowledge or a situation where "my buddy says this is what i need" (who also lacks adequate knowledge). If you know how to run the compounds and what you wanna do and are educated, then you realize you can;t just jump into it and you will wait to get everything you want for the cycle you want to run. The money aspect comes from people's impatience and the general attitude of never wanting to wait. Hell i have buddies who have the money and the places to get things but don't want to wait to get everything they should have because they can;t wait.. It's a combination of problems.....

Thread Information