Thread: Why!?!

Panamera is offline Junior Member

Why!?!

Are there all these kid users on here that not only don't know how to eat or train, but can't even properly SPELL the compound that they are asking about? What the hell is Cypiotade? or Test Entate? or Propantate? LOL WTF?!?! I propose a new rule- If you are unable to correctly spell the name of your compound correctly than don't even ask about it!!!

Imagine going to your source after researching "Cypiotade" and then making a purchase... Wonder if the source might sell you bunk stuff because you are ignorant...

That is my rant.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I take it you have never heard of cypiotade then?

Must be a new one- perhaps a "designer"

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It has two more carbons in the ester chain than Enanthate but a lot tougher screw top than gatorade lol

Sparky06 is offline New Member
    I say if you can't spell, abbreviate. Or get spell check. Lol

Oh wait Marcus- I stand corrected, I just placed an order for cypiotade it looks pretty good. In addition I will be running Dbol for 10 weeks at 100 mgs. I am going to follow up with some Noveldex and Clomind for PCT. What do you think?

Flacco is offline Member
    Did someone bash you about being ignorant when you were a kid, and this is you expressing yourself? Look, I agree with you... there is alot of "Blind usage" going on, but why are you getting so upset? This Website is for Knowledge and safety right? Instead of starting a whole new thread, you could have just corrected the dude and said... "don't you mean cypionate ?" How about helping people rather than scaring people away from these boards with your higher than thou responses. I say this with total respect. I agree with you. I just think there is a more productive way about addressing it than Ranting.

computer froze :P
    Last edited by Panamera; 02-28-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Did someone bash you about being ignorant when you were a kid, and this is you expressing yourself? Look, I agree with you... there is alot of "Blind usage" going on, but why are you getting so upset? This Website is for Knowledge and safety right? Instead of starting a whole new thread, you could have just corrected the dude and said... "don't you mean cypionate?" How about helping people rather than scaring people away from these boards with your higher than thou responses. I say this with total respect. I agree with you. I just think there is a more productive way about addressing it than Ranting.
    This forum is for knowledge and safety, and having said that actually knowing what compounds you are running is definitely a safety issue- I am going to bet that there are sources out there that would screw with some young unknowing kid and sell the user counterfeit stuff on the basis that they don't know enough about it to even know what it is correctly called. So yes- this thread is in response to not just one user but a large number of young kids that get on here and don't have a clue. It is also indicative that they are NOT reading the provided material on safety, terminology, diet, training etc. which are all prerequisites to entering dialogue about this stuff. Rather than individually correcting all cases I believe it is more effective to make a rant post to attract attention and hopefully some readership. Trust me if you think I was being harsh with my response you should have a look at the vet posts on various threads.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
    This forum is for knowledge and safety, and having said that actually knowing what compounds you are running is definitely a safety issue- I am going to bet that there are sources out there that would screw with some young unknowing kid and sell the user counterfeit stuff on the basis that they don't know enough about it to even know what it is correctly called. So yes- this thread is in response to not just one user but a large number of young kids that get on here and don't have a clue. It is also indicative that they are NOT reading the provided material on safety, terminology, diet, training etc. which are all prerequisites to entering dialogue about this stuff. Rather than individually correcting all cases I believe it is more effective to make a rant post to attract attention and hopefully some readership. Trust me if you think I was being harsh with my response you should have a look at the vet posts on various threads.
    I see your point of starting this thread. I totally agree with you. I do think that sometimes it is difficult to interpret things as they were meant to be interpreted, from reading alone. Many times things get lost in translation when written. I think its important for Vets to be as patient as possible (within means) and not scare people away from asking questions. I also agree that Threads like this one are useful. Hopefully People will read this Rant and do a little more research before asking ignorant questions.
    From reading all your recent responses, I was expecting you to blow up at me Much Respect for your Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I see your point of starting this thread. I totally agree with you. I do think that sometimes it is difficult to interpret things as they were meant to be interpreted, from reading alone. Many times things get lost in translation when written. I think its important for Vets to be as patient as possible (within means) and not scare people away from asking questions. I also agree that Threads like this one are useful. Hopefully People will read this Rant and do a little more research before asking ignorant questions.
    From reading all your recent responses, I was expecting you to blow up at me Much Respect for your Respect
    Thanks. Consider this a service to the new users on here. At least I care enough to say something about it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
    Thanks. Consider this a service to the new users on here. At least I care enough to say something about it right?
    wouldn't that include yourself as you just joined in Feb 11?

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    wouldn't that include yourself as you just joined in Feb 11?

just sayin
    Yep I am one of the few new users on here that has read up.

Maack is offline Junior Member
    Damn all this just cuz I spelt a compound wrong? U must have a lot of time in hand. Like he said u could've just corrected me on my thread. Some people post forums here from their cell phone while at work and stuff which can lead to some spelling errors. Calm down pal

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I forgive you.Only cuz my spellin sucks

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    I think everyone was just joking around anyways.

Thread Information