SFRAN is offline New Member

Advice / Course Suggestion

Hello

I have read a number of threads to see if I can get the advice/answers I needed before posting this but to no avail.

A little about me and training.

I'm 23 and 5'9 in height, I weight circa 180 pounds (12.11 st) and my body fat is about 19%.

I have been doing light weights and cardio (running and swimming) at least 2/3 times a week for about 4/5 months, prior to that mainly swimming for 3 months.

I've shifted up the weights a bit heavier and doing more various, working the bigger muscle groups.

What i'm looking to achieve.

I'm not really looking to put on major mass, i'm just keen be stronger, slightly bigger with nice looking muscle and to burnthe obvious fat I have and tone up. I only really have fat on my waist and my stomach is not overly big but fairly round.

I have just finished a 2 week course of clenbutrol (40mcg tabs) which didnt really help. I took 4 tabs every other day and havent seen much of a difference at all.

I am considering the following course.

8 anavar a day for 4 weeks (10mg tabs)
    5 winstrol a day for 4 weeks (10mg tabs)

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on this.

Also could anyone recommend a cycle for clenbuterol (10mg) tabs for someone of my stats and goals.

Thanks in advance.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Try to cut a little more fat naturally before jumping on the juice.
    Don't run an oral only cycle. Read up a bit on people who are planning their first cycles and you'll get more than enough info on where to start.

C Dub is offline Junior Member
    You have not been lifting long at all and sounds like you don't really have a base to build on. Stay natural for another year and research and work on your diet.

Thread Information