KE1990 is offline New Member

Begginer, looking for small gains,

I'm about 5'11 and weigh 173, but to be honest i looked bigger when i weighed 165, i tried creatine and it worked but i lost it all and now i have a bunch of unnecessary weight, my goal is to weigh around 170- 175 pounds of solid mass, with under 10 percent body fat. i looked into dianabol 25 and im thinking of starting a cycle with just that, because long term it seems to be the one that your body can handle the easiest, i dont really want to load up too much on injections because i dont want any bad side effects, any tips on my idea? overall i think i need to lose a bunch of fat and have about 12 - 15 lbs of muscle added... tips are greatly appreciated.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Dianabol alone its really bad, you gonna have a lot water retention and will lose all right after, perhaps at your age "20" you shouldn't mess with AAS, you can do much better naturally.
    Proper diet and training is what you need.

i am 20, my 20th bday was at 12/12/10, can i really still put on size naturally? i was just hoping for more like a light weight pill or something to add in to give me an extra kick, so i was kinda hoping for some suggestions, i havent really had much of an athletic background, but im not out of shape either, just no definition at all. my overall goal was a good body with size that ive never really had before, so i was just looking into something like dianabol as a sort of "supplemental steroid ".. but is there anything better out there?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    youve just begun to put on size naturaly.
    Quote Originally Posted by KE1990 View Post
    i am 20, my 20th bday was at 12/12/10, can i really still put on size naturally? i was just hoping for more like a light weight pill or something to add in to give me an extra kick, so i was kinda hoping for some suggestions, i havent really had much of an athletic background, but im not out of shape either, just no definition at all. my overall goal was a good body with size that ive never really had before, so i was just looking into something like dianabol as a sort of "supplemental steroid".. but is there anything better out there?

if you don't have a diet, a mean a good one, there is no steroids out there will do anything for you. and you need to master your diet, a mean eat every day the same thing at some hour, take years to do that, post your diet just to have an idea. And YES, you can grown naturally right now, and a lot, way more then you think, just need diet, training and rest.

yeah.. ive been consistent with the gym for the past few months and have seen small gains i guess.... was just hoping for a boost because i feel like i work hard but it doesnt show when i look in the mirror...

but thanks for the advice guys if u say so then ill hit the drawing board tonight.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    A good boost for you would be to visit the diet section. Check Lean Me Out's bulking diet.

thanks a lot tigershark, can u post a link?

yeah.. ive been consistent with the gym for the past few months and have seen small gains i guess.... was just hoping for a boost because i feel like i work hard but it doesnt show when i look in the mirror...
    Well, I hope I have the magic pill, you need be consisten for years at the gym, to see great results. if you already see it, you are on the good track, just keep on.

yeah i was curious i guess is all...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    we all were .patients is key on this topic.
    yeah i was curious i guess is all...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, god to many people just have no patience. I dont think I was that impatient even when I was that young. You are looking for instant gratification. You will learn even with AAS you wont find it and at best it will be short term gains and bigger disappointments.

Learn to eat right, learn a good workout program and look for long term gains, 6+ months - 1yr. That's the way it works. If you wanted bigger gains in 3 months you should have started 6 months ago. lol

Just take it day by day and forget the AAS until you are in really really good shape and near your genetic potential, then you will see some good results from using AAS.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    thanks a lot tigershark, can u post a link?
    Here you go.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet

Thread Information