SirLiftALOT is offline New Member

Questions to competitive bodybuilders

Is it possible to be a successful amateur bodybuilder without the use of HGH & Slin ?

Im wondering as im prepping for my first NPC show and a buddy of mine was telling virtually everyone is on GH & insulin which got me kind of discouraged . Ive built a physique i can be proud of at 5'7 211lbs 13% bodyfat as of last week . Opinions on this topic?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    it depends on the level that you want to compete at.. if you want to win the Mr. Olympia then you got to do what you got to do to be the best in the world.. Why so against HGH??? insulin i can understand.. but HGH is easier on you than juice is

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    it depends on the level that you want to compete at.. if you want to win the Mr. Olympia then you got to do what you got to do to be the best in the world.. Why so against HGH??? insulin i can understand.. but HGH is easier on you than juice is
    Simple fact i most likely cant afford HGH lol nor know how to get any .

Im not willing to spendmuch on a kit and have it seized by customs

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    they are not THAT expensive.. look into these aging clinics and see if you can get a prescription from a crooked doc.. then just get them from a Chinese source.. they are about a quarter of that. I would think that once you get into that level of competing your trainers will have all that sorted for you anyways.. plus your sponsorships pay for it.. don't put the cart in front of the horse if you know what i mean.. once you get to that level, these things will sort themselves out..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    For your first shows you'll be fine. If you gotta use those compounds in order to progress past the state or national qualifier level then you are more than likely probably not cut out for the sport. Its a sport highly dominated by genetics with the combination of using drugs and heavy doses at that once you are trying to be at the top of the sport.

My current avy is 3 weeks before my first win as a junior heavy.
    My cycle:
    50mg ed test p
    50mg ed tren a
    100mg ed of winny

No growth, no slin, no t3, no clen .....

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    they are not THAT expensive.. look into these aging clinics and see if you can get a prescription from a crooked doc.. then just get them from a Chinese source.. they are about a quarter of that. I would think that once you get into that level of competing your trainers will have all that sorted for you anyways.. plus your sponsorships pay for it.. don't put the cart in front of the horse if you know what i mean.. once you get to that level, these things will sort themselves out..
    Thats interesting, never thought it that way .

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    For your first shows you'll be fine. If you gotta use those compounds in order to progress past the state or national qualifier level then you are more than likely probably not cut out for the sport. Its a sport highly dominated by genetics with the combination of using drugs and heavy doses at that once you are trying to be at the top of the sport.

My current avy is 3 weeks before my first win as a junior heavy.
    My cycle:
    50mg ed test p
    50mg ed tren a
    100mg ed of winny

No growth, no slin, no t3, no clen.....
    Definitely motivating , thanx man.

Thread Information