Thread: DHT vs. Primo

BigBlackGuy is offline Banned

DHT vs. Primo

Do you guys think that a comparision between DHT and Primobolan is fair in terms of hardening effect? The primo profile on steroid .com is showing that it's fat loss effects are from binding to the AR better than test. I know DHT does this as well, but perhaps is even stronger. The anabolic effects of primo, imo, are due to nitrogen retention and perhaps a few other general AAS effects. I don't know much about the anabolic effects, honestly. At any rate, do you guys think DHT could compare to primo? Assuming hair loss isn't a factor.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Primo is much less androgenic and more anabolic than DHT or even proviron , so they can't really be compared.
    If you're looking for relatively cheap hardening and aren't worried about androgenic sides, go with Masteron .

BigBlackGuy is offline Banned
    I thought primo wasn't highly androgenic but had a great affinity for the AR? I know there are two different ways to differentiate between how something is androgenic, i.e., how intrinsically androgenic it is and how well it binds. I didn't know primo was very anabolic , thanks for the info my man.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Do you guys think that a comparision between DHT and Primobolan is fair in terms of hardening effect? The primo profile on steroid.com is showing that it's fat loss effects are from binding to the AR better than test. I know DHT does this as well, but perhaps is even stronger. The anabolic effects of primo, imo, are due to nitrogen retention and perhaps a few other general AAS effects. I don't know much about the anabolic effects, honestly. At any rate, do you guys think DHT could compare to primo? Assuming hair loss isn't a factor.
    ''Primobolan Depot is a Class I steroid working well at the androgen receptor but which apparently is ineffective in non-AR-mediated anabolic effects. It is most closely compared to Deca Durabolin , requiring a little higher dosage to achieve the same anabolic effect, but since it is pleasant to use at doses considerably higher than what is pleasant for nandrolone esters, it can achieve higher maximal effectiveness. That is, provided that one can afford it a gram per week of Primobolan Depot can be costly. 400 mg/week should be considered a reasonable minimum dose.

It appears to cause less inhibition than Deca or testosterone for any given degree of anabolic effect, perhaps because of low CNS activity, lack of conversion to DHT, and lack of aromatization to estrogen. Unlike Deca, it is not metabolically deactivated by 5a-reductase and therefore is not as kind to the skin and hair as that drug. However, when used by itself at modest doses, by suppressing natural testosterone and DHT production, it can improve skin relative to using no anabolic steroids at all.

The half-life is probably about 5 days.

The drug is particularly excellent for use as the last injectable used in a cycle, since for any given anabolic effect it gives much less inhibition than other steroids such as testosterone, nandrolone, or trenbolone . Therefore, residual levels of Primobolan can allow recovery in the taper while still offering useful anti-catabolic or even anabolic support.'' - Bill Roberts

One a last note, Masteron , Anavar , Primobolan, and Proviron are basically all DHT derived steroids. Thus, Primobolan vs DHT remains as an inaccurate title here.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-03-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: citation

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^^ When you copy and paste without citing the source, it's called plagiarism.

Thread Information