ShaneM007 is offline New Member

OK guys First Timer here need help....

Hey guys, just wanted to start off by saying ive been reading on this site for awhile, but honestly im confused as hell. LOL. First off im 35 years old. Been in the gym now for about a year. I went from 223lbs to 172lbs. Im now at 185lbs. IVe only been using supplements during this time, and now im looking into further better my body. My max on bench is 275lbs and to think a year ago i was barley doing 150 when I started working out.

Height: 5'11 maybe 6 foot tall
    Weight: 185
    Training: 5 days a week weight training
    2 out of those days I add cardio
    Diet: not that great I watch what I eat buy I know I could be better, and thats y im here.
    Body Fat: 12 to 13 % i would guess maybe trainer at gym had me at 12% about 2 months back.

My goal is to add lean muscle and lose a little more on my midsection to show my abs more. I know everyone says start with only Test. Is it possible to do the Test with Clen and how many weeks.
    Really guys I need a plan from A to Z. Like I said ive read stuff on here but there are so many different views it crazy. Basically I need to know a list of everything I will need to complete the whole cycle from start to finish. Thanks again guys.
    Ive attached a couple of pics so be gentle guys ha. I dont think im that bad especially from where I started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK guys First Timer here need help....-122810154112.jpg   OK guys First Timer here need help....-2010-11-15_08-33-31_966.jpg  

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    geez man, you're doing great at 35 and not using steroids ! judging from these pics i would not be worrying about cutting anymore...if anything i would wanna bulk a little more if i were you...but that's just me. lol

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Christ man! You are looking solid!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would stick with the basic test cycle for your first, you have plenty of time to experiment with clen or??? later. Dont worry about water weight or bloat if you have your diet corrected before you start you will be fine. Read up in the diet section and remember to drink plenty of water so you dont retain it.

Thanks everyone. So should I run it for 8 or 10 weeks. also any info on what kind of test and PCT?

I would go 10 - 12 week, 12 being the best choice
    Run 400mg test a week split up into 2x a week 200mg each

PCT is as follows.
    starting 14 days after your last injection.
    Liquid Clomi @ 100/50/50/50
    Liguid Nolva @ 20/20/20/20

If you are worried about ball shrinkage read up on HCG . I dont think it bothers most people, it doesnt me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    There are stickys for all the questions you are asking bro.Beginners cycles PCT.There is a wealth of info just waiting.You look good Bro.Good luck.

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Dude serious. You look great. Make sure you do a lot of reading prior to taking anything........

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Lov nailed this one. 400mgwk for your first cycle would be more than enough. I think you'd be happy even with 300.
    You look great natty bro. Excellent work

Yea I've read abunch on here. Sometimes though to much information gets my brain overloaded lol. Thanks again on the comments I waited till I was n mins 30s to start getting n shape just wished I would started sooner now. Headed to the gym now to get measured so I can see my gains hopefully. Ill post them on here

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Could add the clen to your PCT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneM007 View Post
    Yea I've read abunch on here. Sometimes though to much information gets my brain overloaded lol. Thanks again on the comments I waited till I was n mins 30s to start getting n shape just wished I would started sooner now. Headed to the gym now to get measured so I can see my gains hopefully. Ill post them on here
    I hear you there, I remember at first the more I read the more it was clear as MUD.... Besides measuring you will find it useful to keep a photo log. Take photos once a month or ever other month. You will be surprised at the changes. It's not all about the measurements or weight.

Would the clen be taking oral or what? Plus how much and how long?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would go 10 - 12 week, 12 being the best choice
    Run 400mg test a week split up into 2x a week 200mg each

PCT is as follows.
    starting 14 days after your last injection.
    Liquid Clomi @ 100/50/50/50
    Liguid Nolva @ 20/20/20/20

If you are worried about ball shrinkage read up on HCG. I dont think it bothers most people, it doesnt me.
    Hey byts I work out Sunday to Thursday. So should I to inject first dose on say Saturday or Sunday and the second one on either Wednesdays or Thursday. Lol thanks again also u think the 400 will be fine read alot of guys starting with 500 but I'm sure u know what ur talking about.

hmm...there's different opinions on when to inject...just make sure you never inject and work out the same muscle group in the same day

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by super-pump View Post
    hmm...there's different opinions on when to inject...just make sure you never inject and work out the same muscle group in the same day
    This is purely based on peoples experience. I have NEVER had issues with this. I could easily pin my glute and go do legs w/o any issues what-so-eva. Did this with several compounds so it was not one of those cases where it came down to the juice.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    ShaneM007... just pick a day to inject and stick to it... If its Saturday and Wednesday so be it, IF its Sunday and Thursday its fine too....once its in you system it does not matter; keep rotating injection sites every week...IF you are using Test E or C it will take a couple of weeks for you to start feeling something....

Super-pump... why would you say not to inject and work out the same muscle group in the same day??? i do it all the time with no problems...actually it helps move the oil around...

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by super-pump View Post
    Yea thats not really true, working it out for a lot of people actually helps the soreness not even come since its like a serious long massage

really? that's news to me....most of the advice i've gotten was to wait at least a day before working out the muscle you injected....i guess it's up to personal theory/opinion.

RaZr is offline Member
    Well most soreness sets in the day after an injection, I haven't cycled but I've gotten far more then enough shots from the army.

yeah but I would think that the soreness from certain steroids would be different from whatever shots you may have gotten from the army....i could be wrong though! hahaha if you don't mind me asking, what kind of shots are you familiar with and how intense is the soreness?

RaZr is offline Member
    Ever get a Bicillin shot in the glute? Not sure on how many mL it is but they hand it to your frozen and you have to hold it in your hand as they go around the room and shoot it in everyone's butt before basic. Kills all bacteria and what not so nobody brings things like strep into the close quarters living. That shot is the most painful thing I have ever experienced, they dont call it a peanut butter shot for nothing. They use a very big gauge and and its 1.5". I still get nightmares....

Some shots are painful due to compound but of you are talking about Test E, Test C, Tren or Deca 99% of the time pain is not due to compound but do to injection technique. In 3+ years of doing HRT, shots 1-2x a week every week for 3+ years I have been sore only a couple times and it's due to a virgin muscle or hitting a nerve.

Most people inject WAY to fast. I take over 1 full minute to push in 1cc. Yeah it's slow but think about this. Would you rather waste 1 minute injection or be sore for 24 - 48 hrs+?

When you inject fast you are shooting a stream of fluid that would normally fly several feet into the air due to pressure into some poor muscle. It's called a bruise, that's why you get sore. Injecting slow gives your body a chance to slowly absorb the liquid.

Anyone who injects HGH fast just destroyed most of it. Think about it. They say DONT shake it once constituted. It's fragile so if you inject it fast you are doing the same thing, destroying a lot if not most/all of it's properties.

Slow down and do it right. As for injection times or days. It doesn't matter for the most part unless you are injecting a FAST acting compound that is muscle dependent.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Some shots are painful due to compound but of you are talking about Test E, Test C, Tren or Deca 99% of the time pain is not due to compound but do to injection technique. In 3+ years of doing HRT, shots 1-2x a week every week for 3+ years I have been sore only a couple times and it's due to a virgin muscle or hitting a nerve.

Most people inject WAY to fast. I take over 1 full minute to push in 1cc. Yeah it's slow but think about this. Would you rather waste 1 minute injection or be sore for 24 - 48 hrs+?

When you inject fast you are shooting a stream of fluid that would normally fly several feet into the air due to pressure into some poor muscle. It's called a bruise, that's why you get sore. Injecting slow gives your body a chance to slowly absorb the liquid.

Anyone who injects HGH fast just destroyed most of it. Think about it. They say DONT shake it once constituted. It's fragile so if you inject it fast you are doing the same thing, destroying a lot if not most/all of it's properties.

Slow down and do it right. As for injection times or days. It doesn't matter for the most part unless you are injecting a FAST acting compound that is muscle dependent.
    Good point...never thought of it.
    Itīs early morning, tired, I just shoot.
    Will be more careful from now on.

Flier is offline Productive Member

Good point...never thought of it.
    Itīs early morning, tired, I just shoot.
    Will be more careful from now on.

Thread Information