kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Is this anavar fake? Did I get ripped?

I've always used the same guy to get my stuff, and he has always given me legit product. Even when he gave me dbol caps that looked like creatine pills, they were the real deal (insane pumps, gyno at first, acne, etc)...he gets his stuff from a guy that makes his own, so pretty much everything comes without a label, print, etc, unless it is injectable. But tonight I just took some of the latest anavar he gave me. He told me to chew it, because it had digestive enzymes in it. So I chewed 3 capsules, and it tastes like a sweet tart. Would a UG Lab really go through the trouble of making their product taste sweet? I understand you have to have some filler in each pill to fill it out, but this is just odd. Anyone had anything like this? Plain white pills that taste sweet, and are supposedly anavar.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not? You know your source and he knows the UGL and it's always been ok. If I was making it I would do something similar, I'm sure the cost difference is very little to do something like that and not.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks, man i appreciate it.

Thread Information