Pac Man is offline Senior Member

ever feel like your getting too strong?

So this is my first time with tren and its amazing. However, I feel like im getting too strong.
    I just finished up heavy back and still felt.I had more in me. So I mozied my way over to the dumb bells for a couple sets of curls. I don't work isolation exercises allot just because I don't find then entirely necessary for my goals. Anyways curling 65's for 10 reps is fairly easy without tren, so I started at 75 for 10 reps. Felt like a paper weight so I went to 85. Still light, 95 (now im concerned because this is heavy as shit for me normally) stopped at 105, which I was able to do with decent form for 8 reps.
    I know for some of you beast this is feather weights but for me that's pretty impressive. Im just worried that im becoming too strong. I don't feel any injury or nagging pains, no tingles, nothing but it could be there. This wk ive decided to go light on everything than back to heavy next week.

FeelLegit is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    So this is my first time with tren and its amazing. However, I feel like im getting too strong.
    I just finished up heavy back and still felt.I had more in me. So I mozied my way over to the dumb bells for a couple sets of curls. I don't work isolation exercises allot just because I don't find then entirely necessary for my goals. Anyways curling 65's for 10 reps is fairly easy without tren, so I started at 75 for 10 reps. Felt like a paper weight so I went to 85. Still light, 95 (now im concerned because this is heavy as shit for me normally) stopped at 105, which I was able to do with decent form for 8 reps.
    I know for some of you beast this is feather weights but for me that's pretty impressive. Im just worried that im becoming too strong. I don't feel any injury or nagging pains, no tingles, nothing but it could be there. This wk ive decided to go light on everything than back to heavy next week.
    Thats Very Impressive! Tren is the Sh*t!

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot bro I saw this post and spit my coffee out....LMFAO....

Like you can pull a train!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    was gona start my own thread on this!!! im also running tren and my gains are icred. before juice i benched 400. monday i did 415 for 5 sets of 5!! was wondering if as long as we stay away from the one rep max we shouldnt get hurt right???

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Please be careful.
    It is very tempting to push the extra heavy weights when on cycle.
    There is always the potential for injury if you increase too fast.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    i only go heavy every third week, that cool?

ECK. I seriously feel like I could pull a train..
    damn fish that's crazy weight, not much of a bencher myself.
    I think if we keep the reps a little high, perfect form and take at least 1wk easy a month we shouldn't break ourselves

I love tren , now if only I could make it up a flight of stairs

Btw I do allot of rehab exercises to prevent injury especially around shoulders.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    All the time. I frequently bench press school buses filled with little children. But seriously, when my strength starts to shoot up I can feel it in like my tendons when I start to work out with heavier weight too quickly

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You are curling 105s on dumbbells. Thats more than guys like Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman etc did or do in there prime.

Anytime I feel like Im getting too strong I reevalute my form and go for perfect form and squeeze at the top for maximum contraction and slowly let out the negative. Even on dumbbell curls. Try that. Don't let the weight come down fast. Control it on the way down with full emphasis coming from your bicep not your forearm. IDK your goals but tons of bodybuilders suggest that for bigger arms they grew better at lighter weight and perfect form.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    You are curling 105s on dumbbells. Thats more than guys like Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman etc did or do in there prime.

Anytime I feel like Im getting too strong I reevalute my form and go for perfect form and squeeze at the top for maximum contraction and slowly let out the negative. Even on dumbbell curls. Try that. Don't let the weight come down fast. Control it on the way down with full emphasis coming from your bicep not your forearm. IDK your goals but tons of bodybuilders suggest that for bigger arms they grew better at lighter weight and perfect form.
    Great piece of advice right here ^^^^^

I was also going to comment on those curls LMAO..... If you are curling 105lb dumbells i'd like to see a video of it cuz i'm nowhere near close to that and can't even imagine what that would feel like.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    kevin levrone in his peak was doing 100 lbs dumbell curls, 495 lbs bench presses, 405 lbs shoulder presses...good to see we have that type of member caliber here

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Great piece of advice right here ^^^^^

I was also going to comment on those curls LMAO..... If you are curling 105lb dumbells i'd like to see a video of it cuz i'm nowhere near close to that and can't even imagine what that would feel like.....

~Haz~
    You guys are reading my mind, I was trying to figure out are they talking curls or dumbbell bench? Dumbbell bench ok no problem, curls???? Ok, MAYBE if I swing enough. lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    105's are some serious lifts especially after tossing up 85's and 95's lets go to the video tape.

Better clarify, hammer curls. My goals are strength, not physique but that comes naturally.
    Im 6'2 235/240 lean.
    Im pretty sure I've seen a video of ronnie curling 200s. Sad part is he's twice my size and way more flexible. I know his working sets are around 85-90 for 12 reps but that is lightweight to him.
    I agree, bigger guys generally lift a little lighter and smoother. Im trying to keep hypertrophy at a minimum so im not all size and no strength.
    Form was decent, not perfect.
    Ill give that a shot reed, thanks.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    thats awesome bro. i never go over 70s for reps and thats 4. my wrists are not the strongest .and i have small hands.man i feel week .my bench is my baby...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could never be too strong!

Just want to put out there I use 40 pound dumbells for standing alternates and I have 21 inch arms..I could easily throw 100's around like I see alot of folks at the gym, but how much actual bicep muscle Iam I going to use..To me it's all about the form..Slow steady with a nice pause at the top till they feel like there gonna blow..Thats the stuff!

cro
    Blog Entries
    yep no doubt i see it everyday .no rocking going on here. 40s seem right to me. i do working sets starting at 50s 1 set/55s 1set/60s 1 set. 17" inch arms

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    would you guys all agree that tren is the best steroid for increasing strength? would you recommend it for an athlete trying to develop speed and explosiveness? i'll admit i'm not very familiar with tren yet..

Eazy20 is offline Member
    No, tren can mess with your endurance.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Better clarify, hammer curls. My goals are strength, not physique but that comes naturally.
    Im 6'2 235/240 lean.
    Im pretty sure I've seen a video of ronnie curling 200s. Sad part is he's twice my size and way more flexible. I know his working sets are around 85-90 for 12 reps but that is lightweight to him.
    I agree, bigger guys generally lift a little lighter and smoother. Im trying to keep hypertrophy at a minimum so im not all size and no strength.
    Form was decent, not perfect.
    Ill give that a shot reed, thanks.
    I think you are thinking of his 200lb dumbbell presses for 12 reps. He was doing 55lbs on a preacher bench though.
    Hammer curls are different and much more believeable now. I my self can do some heavy weight as such. Yes its all about those goals. Good luck man
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Just want to put out there I use 40 pound dumbells for standing alternates and I have 21 inch arms..I could easily throw 100's around like I see alot of folks at the gym, but how much actual bicep muscle Iam I going to use..To me it's all about the form..Slow steady with a nice pause at the top till they feel like there gonna blow..Thats the stuff!
    ^^^^ THIS!!!!

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Haha yep. My last cycle I was only 185 and was just repping 300 like there's no tomorrow. Peeps were staring all over the place. Cuz I look like I weigh 170... Funny stuff.

cro
    Blog Entries
    for what bench?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    Haha yep. My last cycle I was only 185 and was just repping 300 like there's no tomorrow. Peeps were staring all over the place. Cuz I look like I weigh 170... Funny stuff.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This old Dawg will stick with his 35s.When on tren I dont push the isolation exercises to much.Beacuse if you dont build up to it.You will injure it.

BeastintheSheets is offline New Member
    Shit I'm 190 and can swing 110s on hammer curls no problem for reps. I thought you meant regular curls, and my jaw about dropped. But I usually see some guy smaller than me moving a shit ton of weight and get put in my place. lol
    Last edited by BeastintheSheets; 03-03-2011 at 08:46 AM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    never had the urge to curl 110s seems like it would trully be bad form even on hammer curls

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK I still dont get it. I dont use any more for hammer curls than regular curls? Maybe it's because I use the same form, SLOW and steady. No swing. 65-70 is about my max for a 3, 4 rep and 45-50 lbs for 10 rep sets.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-04-2011 at 07:41 AM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    me neither i really dont find them any easier at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK I still dont get it. I dont sue any more for hammer curls than regular curls? Maybe it's because I use the same form, SLOW and steady. No swing. 65-70 is about my max for a 3, 4 rep and 45-50 lbs for 10 rep sets.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    never had the urge to curl 110s seems like it would trully be bad form even on hammer curls
    The worst form bro..I wish PPL would understand that making a curl into a compound exercise is ridiculous..Theres no reason for this kinda weight in any bicep movement..Now my triceps on the other hand..I can incline skull crush a car with beautiful form..

I did like reed recommended yesterday. Low weight, perfect form, slow and steady with a slight pause at top for max concentration. It hurt, something about high reps was giving me killer pumps. Did back and touched bi after.
    I wouldn't call hammers a compound exercise.
    I used to be a gymnist up into my teens than I got into martial arts (traditional not mma)
    over the years I've lost most of my upper body flexibility but maintained lower. I can still do feats of strength that typical bodybuilders can't do. Such as flag push ups, air planks etc. I like hammers because to me they build better grip and pulling strength.
    Hammer curls incorporate the brachioradialis more so than standard bicep curls, which is why hammers should be easier than standard bicep curl. Unless your forearms are lagging behind a bit.

cro
    Blog Entries
    sounds knowledgable.
    I did like reed recommended yesterday. Low weight, perfect form, slow and steady with a slight pause at top for max concentration. It hurt, something about high reps was giving me killer pumps. Did back and touched bi after.
    I used to be a gymnist up into my teens than I got into martial arts (traditional not mma)
    over the years I've lost most of my upper body flexibility but maintained lower. I can still do feats of strength that typical bodybuilders can't do. Such as flag push ups, air planks etc. I like hammers because to me they build better grip and pulling strength.
    Hammer curls incorporate the brachioradialis more so than standard bicep curls, which is why hammers should be easier than standard bicep curl. Unless your forearms are lagging behind a bit.

There a compound movement for about half the guys I see at the gym..I was being sarcastic because they use 40 muscles including there legs,back,shoulders,traps and last brachioradialis/biceps which should really be the only muscles involved...Form is key!

Thread Information