Thread: Injecting deca

papacake is offline Junior Member

Injecting deca

Hey folks

I am injecting deca into my thighs and last nite it was that sore i had trouble walking. When i inject it is ok for that day but the next 24-48 hours there is sooo much pain!!!! Its like the worst ever dead leg

When im injecting i make sure for no air in the syringe go in @90 degrees and well it didnt hurt at all at the time!!!! And i injected mid thigh outer side

Is this cause im new to injecting??? Its a half inch needle as i dont wanna hit the bone etc should i move to my a55 or try again????

Please guys any advice or ideas!!!! Ive watched injection vids on youtube so what i done was right just worried about why im in pain

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Ok, There are lots of reasons for injection pain. One thing is with a 1/2 inch needle you're not getting a real intramuscular injection. Unless you're at a rediculously low bodyfat you need 1 inch. Your injections are more than likely subcutaneous. there are lots of things you can do for injection pain.
    -First off inject slowly. When i inject i probably take about 15 seconds pushing the plunger just for 1cc of oil.
    -Warm up the oil to body temperature
    -Apply heat after
    -try working the muscle after injecting it
    - massage the injection site to help break up and circulate the oil.

One last thing please tell me you're not running just deca alone?

No i am runnin deca and sus.. Ok il do that man il try injecting slower and giving it a good rub after it!!! It was crazy sore last nite!!! By reading up and watching they vids it looks like am doing everything correct but it well hurt! What about warming the oils up just stick the syring in hot water for a min or somit ?!?!?!?!?!?

Cheers for the advice man

try putting the vial itself in the warm water before you draw into the syringe, just be sure to resterilize the rubber membrane after its been in the water.

No problem

Resteralize??? Just clean it with a alcohol wipe??? And cheers man im due a hit tomorrow so checking today lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    your previos post indicated you were shooting sust 1x pw you should be braking up the sust to eod injetions to keep blood levels stable.

What does that mean mate???? I am using sus and deca im taking it in two injections on a monday i take deca and on a thursday i take sus anf deca in one hit. What do u mean split it up man!?!?!?!?!?

your other post said you were injectins your sust once a week, if that is inaccurate and i misunderstood then i apoligize but if you are injecting once a week you need to reevaluate your cycle, thats all i was pointing out. wasn't trying to insult.

No its cool i really dunno what you mean?? As im a new user buddy.... Your not insulting me man im just confused lol

I do take sus..... So whats your ideas buddy???? I take 1ml of deca on a monday and 1ml of sus and 1 ml of deca on a thursday.....

Let me no what u mean buddy thanks

Sustanon is best when injected every other day like MBM says, if not your test levels are up and down like a thai hooker in a room full of sailors. Deca twice a weeks is fine.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papacake View Post
    No its cool i really dunno what you mean?? As im a new user buddy.... Your not insulting me man im just confused lol

I do take sus..... So whats your ideas buddy???? I take 1ml of deca on a monday and 1ml of sus and 1 ml of deca on a thursday.....

Let me no what u mean buddy thanks
    He's telling you that sustanon needs to be injected more than once a week to keep blood levels up and to be effective. I have heard 2x/week and every other day. At LEAST 2x/wk needs to be done. One time a week is definitely not enough.

you said your sust was 300mgs/ml so if your shooting 2x pw=600mgs pw. sust has prop it a short ester which clears the system quickly and should be injected every other day to keep blood levels stable. you can shoot .5ml eod which will avg at 525mgs pw. do you follow

Ok so how much should i be taking then???? The sus i have is 300/ml so pkease advice guys

how much do you want to shoot, first cycle with proper diet and training you can grow on 300mgs, but the plan i outlined above is a good first cycle. if you want to keep it at 300mgs pw then you can shoot .3ml eod its a bit over 300mgs pw

Yeah man cool. I was only shooting one ml if sus but i dont think im gettin enough man il switch it too .5 every 2nd day cheers man great help cheers.......

So just to recap deca monday thurdsay is still sound and sus every second day at .5 ml sound man thanks

im not gonna confuse things more by saying first cycle should be one compound, so on that note if you make those changes you'll be pleased with the results.
    cheers

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sus can be injected twice a week without any issues....
    Last edited by Matt; 03-02-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Sus can be injected twice a week without any issues....
    i have read this aswell and i guess i just need to get used to hearing this and accepting it as sound advise
    thanks Matt

however there wouldn't be any harm in eod injections

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While I agree with everything that has been posted one thing that has not been mentioned on the injection pain is that many times when people inject in the thigh ( and using a too short .5" needle would make it worse) is that they do not inject in the center of the vastus lateralis muscle. What happens is that often the AAS gets injected into the edge of the vastus and causes tramatization and leakage, or worse case scenario between the vastus and the rectus femoris. This causes severe pain, at least this is my theory which has been supported since everyone who I have instructed to feel the muscle prior to injection to accertain where to inject has cured the problem for the most part.

By the way in my own experience Deca is also a hard steroid for the muscle to assimilate that is it does not cause much pain next day like prop but the depo seems to take forever to be absorbed and if you keep pinning deca into the same muscle it can cause problems. When I inject Deca and Test, I now try to rotate the Deca to different sites as the Test (cyp in my case) seems to be a lot easier to assimilate.

Just my 2 cents,

FFM

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i have read this aswell and i guess i just need to get used to hearing this and accepting it as sound advise
    thanks Matt

however there wouldn't be any harm in eod injections
    No there would be no harm in eod injections but then the same could be said for any aas...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information