Thread: accutane ?

badman22 is offline Junior Member

accutane ?

hey guys , just a question ive read a view people here who have claimed to have used accutane for a period of time and it has cleared thier skin and they have never broken out again even when using gear is this the case ? my dermo pescribed me some yesterday im currently running a 10 week test-e cycle n my back n face r breaking out ??

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I thought accutane was recalled?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    accutane works very well to clear acne, but it takes months.. i was prescribed it by my dermatologist last year at a dose of 60mg ED for 6 months.. i got blood work every month as well, and i took care of myself (diet + cardio) so i was perfectly fine..

it is a hell of a drug, crazy side effects including: DRYNESS EVERYWHERE (your lips, nose, arms, asshole, eyes, etc), extreme sensitivity to sunlight, thinned blood, raised LDL cholesterol, raised blood pressure, raised triglycerides, raised liver values, etc.

it is a fat soluble vitamin (type of vitamin A) so you really need to do you research if you plan of taking it.. it is very dangers.

all i have to say is that i have no more acne anywhere, and i had it pretty bad on back/face/chest..

and it has not been recalled, those commercials you see on tv are lawyers looking to get money for people that bleed out of their asshole years after taking accutane (yes, this is a side effect. i used to bleed when i wiped)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive taken it a few times. It comes back and I take 10-20 mgs for awhile and it goes back away. Unlevel hormone levels will give you acne if you are prone almost no matter what.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    i had a lot of acne on my shoulders and chest,went to c a doctor and he gave me a cream called "duac" and it was miracle it cleared my acne in 2weeks i couldnt beleved it.now i have i lot of scars so im going to try contractubex to clear it .accutane is the last choice for me,if someone has mild acne just go with duac .

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badman22 View Post
    hey guys , just a question ive read a view people here who have claimed to have used accutane for a period of time and it has cleared thier skin and they have never broken out again even when using gear is this the case ? my dermo pescribed me some yesterday im currently running a 10 week test-e cycle n my back n face r breaking out ??
    ACCUTANE to me can be a lose cannon. I would use it as a last ditch effort to fight acne.
    Too many odd sides with this drug to handle it lightly.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Accutane works very very quickly for me..... 10-20mg's like BG said and i'm clear in a week or two. I order to shut down your oil glands you need to run it for a long time like Vull but theres no 100% guarantee that they'll stay shut down once you cycle again.

Minimal doses to curb acne is the way to go IMO..... skin barely dries out and it works quickly.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I've got bad acne also, but I'm going the B5 route. I've only just started it and am starting at a low dose to see what is the lowest most efficient dose I can take, but I'll let you know what's up when I get any results :\ I was gonna jump on accutane, but the depression side effect bothered me.

Thread Information