Thread: Test+Tren

nelly is offline Junior Member

Test+Tren

If I wanted to do a 12 week test cycle and wanted to maybe add tren for 8 weeks. which is the best way to do it? Start Tren on week 1 or start at week 4? will either way affect the pct start time? Thanks.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Stats.
    Your right I should have posted that, even though I will admit I am somewhat afraid of Tren from what I hear, so it was more just of a feeler question, anyway 5-6,175,will be 40 on Thrusday,bf 13%,years training last 2 serious with a stable diet.I have cycled when I was about 25, truth be told I did not know what the f**k I was doing.Never pct'd at that time, No permanent damage though I was able to have children. So my last real cycle was last year of test and deca and it did me wonders.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Ace or E?
    Either way I would start at the same time as the test and run ace 6wk E 8-10
    Why are you wanting to use tren ? What are your goals?
    For a second cycle I would try something else.
    Tren can be rough but amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Ace or E?
    Either way I would start at the same time as the test and run ace 6wk E 8-10
    Why are you wanting to use tren ? What are your goals?
    For a second cycle I would try something else.
    Tren can be rough but amazing.
    Tren E,my goal is a little more size and hardness. like I said it is more of a feeler. I have in my possesion enough Test e for 2 cycles, also have 20cc of deca ,20 cc of primo and 20cc of Tren. I probably will go with the primo, like I said a little uneasy about the tren experience. I know I should get rid of it, but seriously how many of you would let the Tren go...............

Eazy20 is offline Member
    First time around with tren , I always recommend A. That way if you can't handle the sides, they're gone in about 2 days after last inject

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    First time around with tren, I always recommend A. That way if you can't handle the sides, they're gone in about 2 days after last inject
    Maybe I will trade it for Tren A. Question how bad can the sides really get?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    In some, bad. I know my first time around with Tren I was forced to stop 1/2 way through because it messed with my mind. It made me angry over anything and everything even though I'm normally very docile and non-confrontational. However, ever since then I've been fine with it. You can be told what to expect, but you'll never be ready for it until you experience it which is why I always say Tren A 1st time around only because if it gets bad, it's gone fast.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Funny. Im an aggressive guy naturally. Tren just makes me get agitated very quickly. No rage issues though.
    hair has been thinning a bit, have no mpb in my family.
    Id go with primo this round, maybe tren next time.

Thread Information