Thread: R-chem sites

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

R-chem sites

K, think I just got scammed by a couple places. Anyone know of a good chem site to get clomiphene? R-stop is great but expensive.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ar-r top right hand corner banner in your screen is good to go

tballz is offline Senior Member
    AR-R great chems, great service

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Vote#3 for ar-r , not just saying that cause they are a site sponsor. As a demonstration of my lack of loyalty the place above that says "we ship without a prescription" sucks monkey testic**s LOL but seriously AR-R has great chems for a reasonable price and delivery times are great, not to mention that any questions you have on dosing etc. can be answered here in a matter of minutes.

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:13 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Vote#3 for ar-r, not just saying that cause they are a site sponsor. As a demonstration of my lack of loyalty the place above that says "we ship without a prescription" sucks monkey testic**s LOL but seriously AR-R has great chems for a reasonable price and delivery times are great, not to mention that any questions you have on dosing etc. can be answered here in a matter of minutes.
    You mean that site that says "we ship without a prescription" is garbage? :O I hear good things about that AR-R company too. I've never used them though. But if they were shit, people probably would bitch about them. But I never read anything negative.

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    The only bad thing about AR that I have experienced is they shipped a package of pins to me one time and didn't seal the package properly. When I went to the P.O. box to get my pins the post master handed me the package with needles falling out of it.
    When I emailed AR about it they denied it and said they would never do something like that. I was really pissed about it and didn't order from them for a long time. I just recently decided to give them another chance.

Thread Information