JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Your best fat shredding Cycle you have used!?

I'm just curious to see what ya'll prefer for your cycle when your cutting to look for your fat loss.
    Yes obviously your diet and cardio are the first things that need to be dialed in the whole time. After that though whats your best cycle that you swear by?
    I'm just curious I here so many different things and just want a general consensus on what my trusted board peeps think.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Clen was great for me.

Okay yea have you tried the clen /t3 2 weeks on and 2 off??? I heard it is pretty solid

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Tren ace/ prop...tren melts fat off me, but unfortunately that's all it does for me... oh and maintain whatever muscle mass I previous had because I can't eat ANYTHING while on it

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Tren ace/ prop...tren melts fat off me, but unfortunately that's all it does for me... oh and maintain whatever muscle mass I previous had because I can't eat ANYTHING while on it
    Okay, yes I have heard that to but here is my question I hear so much about Tren ace and test Prop, has anyone seen great results with Tren-E and Test-E???

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I'll be running that in about a week with GHRP-6 to hopefully combat my appetite suppression. So I'll find that out for you haha

Thankyou! Keep me updated!

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Will do buddy. Oh and sorry, I forgot I will also be using Prop for the first 3 weeks to jump start gains. Should be a fun time haha

Most deffinatly!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLiftIt View Post
    Okay, yes I have heard that to but here is my question I hear so much about Tren ace and test Prop, has anyone seen great results with Tren-E and Test-E???
    my friend just did a cycle of 600mg test e 350mg tren e and went from 97kg to 103kg and lost 3" on his waist.. it was probably his 10th cycle too

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know more about everyone cutting cycle too. I cant seem to find alot about the cutting cycles on here. I dont want to get any bigger but want to cut up what I have got.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Prop 75mg ed anavar 100mg ed mast prop 50mg ed eca 50mg 3 x ed. I was ****en ripped. But its all worthless without proper diet. Always should start off each cycle with a prime as well.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    but its all worthless without proper diet. Always should start off each cycle with a prime as well.
    agree!!!

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    Finishing off a Tren Ace/ Test Prop cycle soon.
    Have lost bodyfat, gained lean mass.

On previous cycles, (test only cycles), no fat loss. Tren is good, but it also repressed my appetite eventually. It is also messed with my head.

I think I'll try clen /t3 next time....

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    On previous cycles, (test only cycles), no fat loss. Tren is good, but it also repressed my appetite eventually. It is also messed with my head.
    That's one of the things that novices don't realize is tren's wicked ability to mess with your mind. I remember my first time around with the stuff I had to stop 1/2 way through because I would get so angry at the drop of a hat over NOTHING....and I'm usually a very calm person who doesn't like confrontation. It makes me laugh whenever I see "First cycle: Test prop/Tren Ace" on these boards.

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    like everyone said...tren a and test p. 100mg of each every other day. didnt get much sides except bad night sweats. the other side is that everyone knows im juicing lol

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    currently running tren e 500mgs wk with sust 250mgs wk. very happy with strength gains and fat loss like machine said ive gained 15lbs and lost bout 2" off the waist. kinda past the insomnia now but whem i do hit R.E.M. the dreams are pretty wicked bro! also id say if your not getting strength gains form tren a id check my gear?.........

FeelLegit is offline New Member
    That's one of the things that novices don't realize is tren's wicked ability to mess with your mind. I remember my first time around with the stuff I had to stop 1/2 way through because I would get so angry at the drop of a hat over NOTHING....and I'm usually a very calm person who doesn't like confrontation. It makes me laugh whenever I see "First cycle: Test prop/Tren Ace" on these boards.
    I Agree when i used Tren E with Test Prop i wasnt satisfied with anything and always Angry...but i was a Complete Dynamite on my Workouts!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Okay yea have you tried the clen/t3 2 weeks on and 2 off??? I heard it is pretty solid
    No never tried it yet. Heard good things about it though.

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    Too true, this was my 3rd cycle and right away I knew that Tren was a whole different ball game.
    To begin with, I got gyno within the first week and had to use nolva all cycle (something I have never had to do in the past).

Furthermore, not only am I angry over EVERY LITTLE thing, like a burning rage that almost makes your head pop, but I would also get very paranoid and jealous when it comes to girls, to the point where it is crazy lol.

So yeah, I don't know if I'll do tren again, results wise it is excellent and I have never looked better, but I don't quite like having a messed up mind for a solid 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    Too true, this was my 3rd cycle and right away I knew that Tren was a whole different ball game.
    To begin with, I got gyno within the first week and had to use nolva all cycle (something I have never had to do in the past).

Furthermore, not only am I angry over EVERY LITTLE thing, like a burning rage that almost makes your head pop, but I would also get very paranoid and jealous when it comes to girls, to the point where it is crazy lol.

So yeah, I don't know if I'll do tren again, results wise it is excellent and I have never looked better, but I don't quite like having a messed up mind for a solid 6 weeks.
    That's a first hearing that for me most of my friends that have taken that haven't had anything like that happen. Different for every person for sure.

Thread Information