Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Test Acne - How long before it breaks out?

I was wondering how long it typically takes acne to start breaking out after starting a test cycle.

The reason I ask this question is because I started my cycle on Test enanthate (250 mg/ml) from one source. This covered about 7 wks. Then, I ran out of this type of test and continued on for another 2 1/2 weeks with cypionate (200 mg/ml) from a totally different source. It wasn't until I started the cypionate that I saw the majority of my acne. I had some pimples here and there before, but once I started the cyp, it broke out all over my chest.

So, I'd like to get some other experiences here to compare my situation to. Thanks.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on the individual. Some people get acne some dont. I didnt get acne through out my first cycle all I got was oily skin but as soon as I finished my first cycle and was almost through my pct I broke out all over my back chest and a little on my face but mainly on my back and chest... it was horrible, but it got better. But everyone is different. When you ran out of test E how long before you jumped on test c?? Cause if you didnt keep up with your routine you could of just triggered the acne with your hormones being all out of wack.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    When you ran out of test E how long before you jumped on test c?? Cause if you didnt keep up with your routine you could of just triggered the acne with your hormones being all out of wack.
    Aha !! You may have just hit on something here. I didn't break the cycle at all, as far as injections go, but I did get some bad info and instead of doing my same, routine amount, for one injection, I doubled the amount. Then, thanks to this site, I realized that the advice to boost my amount could be very harmful to my body's homeostasis (balance). And guess what ?? It was almost directly after that when I started getting the acne. I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that this was probably the main cause. Thanks a lot for the response "Bullet". I'm about to do another cycle and I want to be as sure about things as I can.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    really bad decision to switch forms of test, and an even worse idea to switch to a different brand of gear during your cycle! I think any experienced user will tell you to never start a cycle unless you have everything you need right in front of you.

I agree, SPump. I'm fairly new at this and unfortunately, I can't find the exact perfect answer every time I look for it, but I try to look at everything and make the best decisions. I'm learning so much more as time goes on. Thanks for your input, bro.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    not a problem...i'm no expert...yet..hahaha

I broke out between weeks 4 & 5 with Test E. Accutane stopped the acne for me.

Thread Information