david30451 is offline Junior Member

testicular atrophy

im on my 8 wk of deca 400mg and test enath 500mg per week.... good gains... but am experiencing testicular atrophy... what do you guys recommend... i stioll have 5 weeks to go...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would run hcg at 250ius 2/3 times a week running up to your pct..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david30451 View Post
    im on my 8 wk of deca 400mg and test enath 500mg per week.... good gains... but am experiencing testicular atrophy... what do you guys recommend... i stioll have 5 weeks to go...
    Get on some HCG asap and use it with your cycle, not during PCT.

david30451 is offline Junior Member
    will do gentlemen ..thanx

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I kinda have the same problem but past my cycle and pct stage, can i still run hcg in post pct stage?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you can still run it after a cycle.

bobsappfan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    ^^^^

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yes you can still run it after a cycle.
    thanks. for how many wks should i run it and at what regiment a day or a week? how much hcg should i get? where can i get? is it injectable or oral most of the time? How do u mix the stuff if it comes in powder? what type of syringes do i need? Look fwd to hear from....i just read the profile and will still ask more questionss...thanks again bro.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    There are alot of different opinions on how to run it but I'd go with what Matt said, maybe a vial or two, and nobody can really tell you where to buy it I dont think so your on your own for that, its injectible, insulin syringes, and thats all lol

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    thanks. for how many wks should i run it and at what regiment a day or a week? how much hcg should i get? where can i get? is it injectable or oral most of the time? How do u mix the stuff if it comes in powder? what type of syringes do i need? Look fwd to hear from....i just read the profile and will still ask more questionss...thanks again bro.
    Get it from your doc. if u can.
    You have a medical condition, u donīt have to explain how u got it.

500iu-1000iu EOD for 2 weeks, followed up by PCT, maybe only a light one, depending on how strong your LH is after your last cycle.
    HCT will affect your pituary, and possibly shut it down.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Ask the source you got the gear from for HCG . You can inject 5000 IU every 5 days. Also, you do not want to take it for more than 3 weeks and then you need to wait a month at least before you can do it again.

SG2009 is offline Member
    thanks fellows...how do u mix the stuff....just don't wanna mess things up like Mr Bean lol

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Get it from your doc. if u can.
    You have a medical condition, u donīt have to explain how u got it.

500iu-1000iu EOD for 2 weeks, followed up by PCT, maybe only a light one, depending on how strong your LH is after your last cycle.
    HCT will affect your pituary, and possibly shut it down.
    thnx ..how vials do u i need for 2 wks? one or two???

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Ask the source you got the gear from for HCG. You can inject 5000 IU every 5 days. Also, you do not want to take it for more than 3 weeks and then you need to wait a month at least before you can do it again.

so what u say after running it for 2wks, I need to take a break for a month, and the rerun it for maximum effectiveness????? thanks

thnx ..how vials do u i need for 2 wks? one or two???
    1 is enuff. 5000iu.
    Mixing is self explanatory once u get it.

Like I said, once your Pituitary smells the HCG it will stop producing the LH again, and I would, 4 days after last HCG pin, run 3 weeks or so of SERM. (Bro science)

Donīt understand what Honkey Kong is suggesting, u may want to ask him to clarify.
    Those dosages he speaks of I believe are for young boys where their testicles has not developed properly.
    5000iu is a very high dosage. U run the risk of permanently desensitizing your leydig cells.

SG2009 is offline Member
    1 is enuff. 5000iu.

Like I said, once your Pituitary smells the HCG it will stop producing the LH again, and I would, 4 days after last HCG pin, run 3 weeks or so of SERM. (Bro science)

Donīt understand what Honkey Kong is suggesting, u may want to ask him to clarify.
    Those dosages he speaks of I believe are for young boys where their testicles has not developed properly.
    5000iu is a very high dosage. U run the risk of permanently desensitizing your leydig cells.

can briefly explain what u mean by SERM...this term often skipped me though i read them several times. thnx.

Here is a great AI/SERM explanation.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

so what u say after running it for 2wks, I need to take a break for a month, and the rerun it for maximum effectiveness????? thanks
    I'm saying two weeks should be fine, just not longer than three weeks. And you should take it during the cycle and during PCT. If you just wait for PCT, it takes a larger dose to be effective.

1 is enuff. 5000iu.

Here is a quote from a site:

Athlete should iniect 5000 IU every 5 days. Since the testosterone level, as explained, remains considerably elevated for several days, it is unnecessary to inject HCG more than once every 5 days. The relative dose is at the discretion of the athlete and should be determined based on the duration of his previous steroid intake and on the strength of the various steroid compounds. Athletes who take steroids for more than three months and athletes who use primarily the highly androgenic steroids such as Androlic, Sustanon 250, Cypionate, Dianabol (D-bol) etc. should take a relatively high dosage. The effective dosage for athletes is usually 2000-5000 IU per injection and should, as already mentioned, be injected every 5 days. HCG should only be taken for a 4 weeks maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Here is a quote from a site:

Athlete should iniect 5000 IU every 5 days. Since the testosterone level, as explained, remains considerably elevated for several days, it is unnecessary to inject HCG more than once every 5 days. The relative dose is at the discretion of the athlete and should be determined based on the duration of his previous steroid intake and on the strength of the various steroid compounds. Athletes who take steroids for more than three months and athletes who use primarily the highly androgenic steroids such as Androlic, Sustanon 250, Cypionate, Dianabol (D-bol) etc. should take a relatively high dosage. The effective dosage for athletes is usually 2000-5000 IU per injection and should, as already mentioned, be injected every 5 days. HCG should only be taken for a 4 weeks maximum.
    I have no personal experience.
    My knowledge is from this Forum, and in particular, Swiftoīs threads.
    Your quote makes a lot of sense regarding the HCG "spike" cycle, happening few hours after injection, and then 36 hrs later.
    However 5000iu is supposedly very high according to other texts. And several injections of 5000iu could cause permanent desensitization.
    I would start with the lower range your quote suggests, 2000iu.
    The rule would apply here as to any other AAS/Meds we take, the least amount to achieve the result we are looking for.
    I also see the logic in injecting HCG at 500-1000iu EOD to maintain a continuous spike cycle, since in this case we are looking to wake up the leudic cells from a dormant stage, not simply increase the Test level in the blood. As your quote says...."the test level remains elevated for several days"...who cares, as we are not primarily looking to increase Test levels, but to stimulate the leudic cells, so they are ready, willing, and able to receive, once we start stimulating the Pituitary to start sending LH to our boys.
    Just my interpretation of all this...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i 2nd that go with what matt says.
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    There are alot of different opinions on how to run it but I'd go with what Matt said, maybe a vial or two, and nobody can really tell you where to buy it I dont think so your on your own for that, its injectible, insulin syringes, and thats all lol

SG2009 is offline Member
    Here is a great AI/SERM explanation.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition
    thanks....would u agree that compounds such as clomid or nolva are SERM in definition? thnx

SG2009 is offline Member
    Just a read another confusing article saying hcg is 4 loss weight program, just google it, ain't kidding?
    Last edited by SG2009; 03-07-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Yes, Clomid and Nolv (Tamox) are SERMS.

HCG will raise your Test. since it stimulates the Testicles to produce.
    Anything that raises Test. could be an ingredient in a weight loss program.
    Remember, when he dieters talk about "weight loss", they actually mean "Fat loss".

SG2009 is offline Member
    Yes, Clomid and Nolv (Tamox) are SERMS.

HCG will raise your Test. since it stimulates the Testicles to produce.
    Anything that raises Test. could be an ingredient in a weight loss program.
    Remember, when he dieters talk about "weight loss", they actually mean "Fat loss".
    thnx First T.

Thread Information