Thread: Mdrol Cycle

driftwood is offline New Member

Mdrol Cycle

Hey guys i'm gonna start a mdrol cycle in a few weeks and wanted to know if i had all my bases covered. So he is my plan:

Mdrol 3 weeks: 20/20/20

PCT: (taking both nolva and clomid to be safe)
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20
    Clomid - 70/70/35/35

Supps taken during cycle and PCT:
    Milk thistle
    Multi-vitamin
    hawthorn berry
    size on
    super pump
    muscle milk
    tribestan

i have done a SD cycle so this is my second cycle. Please feel free to let me know if i'm missing anything or if i need to add anything to my cycle or pct. Also if i need to change dosages of anything. Thanks for the help guys.

RaZr is offline Member
    Stats?
    heights
    training exp

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    are you going to run an ai?

oh sorry forgot that

weight:155
    height:5'10
    training exp:9yrs

RaZr is offline Member
    I say gain some weight, unless your 95 years old you have more then enough natural hormones and what not to get to at least a lean 180-190 even with bad genetics. go to the diet section and get yours in order it will be of far more benefit the mdrol.

i know im gonna get slammed for this but not sure what an "ai" is

RaZr is offline Member
    I wouldnt worry about the AI since mdrol doesn't convert to estrogen. More importantly its apparent your research and knowledge is very limited and should spend some time researching and gaining weight naturally.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i know hdrol doesnt convert to estrogen. i thought mdrol was similar to sdrol? and can convert to estrogen.

RaZr is offline Member
    mdrol is sdrol but from what I understand it does not convert or if it does the conversion is minimal

RaZr is offline Member
    As with all AAS, SD is certainly not side effect free. However, compared to harsher methylated compounds such as M1T, and Dianabol (D-bol), I would say SD does a pretty good job. With its impossibility to aromatize to estrogen, water retention will be low, if any. Heavy Bloating should not occur as one would see with an oral like D-bol or Pheraphlex. Diet will also have a play in minor bloating (I.E. If you take in a lot of dairy, minor bloating may occur). Due to SD’s very low androgenic activity, effects such as male pattern baldness (MPB) will be low, if any at all. Of course if you are prone to MPB, superdrol could help speed up the process since it is slightly androgenic.

from the supplement forum in the Everything you need to know about SD

@ RaZr - thank you for you advice. I have a hard time keeping a strict diet due to my job. And dieting to gain mass would be fairly hard to keep up with due to the nature of my job. But with that said i am going to take your advice and try to stick with a diet and see how it goes. But as i already have the above mentioned supplements on hand i will eventually embark down that road. So if you could give advice on my cycle and pct and what supplements should be added and their dosage instructions and anything you think could help would be great. That way when i do choose to go down that road i do not need to ask this question again and i am prepared and knowledgeable to go down that road. Thanks and i will be keeping a log of my success with the diet route.

Thread Information