Thread: Cycle Feedback

DImonBak is offline New Member

Thumbs up Cycle Feedback

Whats up,

I will be starting a cycle soon and was looking for some feedback/opinions on it. I'm 26, 5'9, 150lbs (on a good day). I've had previous experience w/ gear. First cycle in high school was for 5 weeks, ran Dec 500mg/wk, and Dbol (dont remember dosage). Second was about 4 months ago for 10-12 weeks, ran Test cyp 750mg/wk with a half-assed PCT. I've lifted weights consistently for about 4 years now. I was in the Marine Corps, just recently got out, so PT was common place.

Here is what I'm planning for my new cycle:
    Test Cyp 325mg
    Tren Enan 250mg
    HCG 500IU
    (running all three Every 4 days, ie. Mon, Fri, Tues...)

PCT
    Clomid 100mg ed & Nolva 20mg ed (For 30 days)

Any and all feedback and opinions will much appreciated thank you.

Also, I believe I gave enough stats about myself...IDK my bf%, other than that if stats are needed I will be more than happy to supply them.

Thanks.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I think you need to get your diet in order first. Put some weight on naturally.

How are you eating right now?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You need food, not steroids .

Well right now not to great, but trust me...I KNOW how important dieting is. I've been going through a lot of personal stuff in the past couple months back in november and december, was out of the gym for the time as well and I lose weight fast when im out of the gym. I've been back in for nearly 2 months now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Feedback-photo2.jpg  
    Last edited by DImonBak; 03-02-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: wanted to add a picture

Well you do have a good cut physique. You do legs I hope. What are your overall goals?

As far as the legs concern, i attached a picture...it's the best i can do w/ my phone camera. Overall Goals...If I can reach anywhere between 170-175lbs, and just be as strong as I can be. Maybe bench 225 for a solid 12 reps and squat 315 for the same...I'm sure all my other exercises will follow suit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Feedback-67.jpg  

You do legs ok good. Just getting idea of where you are at and what you'd like to do.

I believe you could obtain your goals naturally now having said that I realize it may take some time and we all want things here and now... lol... I feel the same

My suggestion.... Would be to stay in it natural for another couple months while you gain some more weight and strength then do a test only cycle. I wouldn't add the tren just yet especially as it seems you still have emotional issues that are fresh on your mind. Tren is known to cause mood swings etc..... Plus in the long run you can fall back on the most powerful injectable there is and I bet you'll hit all your goals. A marathon not a sprint....

If you have any question please continue to ask them.

Awesome. I think i'll do that then. Maybe a good 6 weeks test cyp at 750mg/wk. 4 off and then maybe start the test/tren cycle. Would that be fine in your opinion?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why so high w the dose? 500 mg would be sufficient and cyp takes 4/5 weeks to even fully kick in. Look to have a solid base but I think your goals are obtainable with changes to diet possibly (depending how that is)
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 03-02-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Damn bro you need some size, but I am jealous of your lean-ness. Save the cyp IMO. No point in running it right up until it's finally kicked in and then stop.

Quote Originally Posted by DImonBak View Post
    Awesome. I think i'll do that then. Maybe a good 6 weeks test cyp at 750mg/wk. 4 off and then maybe start the test/tren cycle. Would that be fine in your opinion?
    No lol

Let me break down for you sir.

First test cyp is a long ester and won't even begin to peak till the 4-5th week generally. Shorter cycles you'll need a shorter ester like prop, ace

Second that off period is far too short you don't wanna sling your endocrine system around like a yoyo

Take some time and do some more research on your cycle. We want to emphasis education on cycling and really feel you could benefit with adjustments in your diet and more training.

You could do this then bring a cycle back to us to reevalute. Be patient you'll get there no need to rush.

You are off to a good start though with a planned cycle except Id lower the HCG dose to 250iu and throw in some aromasin possibly at 10mg ed

If you want you could post your current diet and or training and I could give you possible help with those...

Ok, lol...I know it's a slow process. I suppose it's more of a fact that im annoyed than anything. I was weighin around 163 before I got out of the gym for those couple of months. I lost almost 20lbs. I usually go down in weight FAST when I'm out of the gym that long. I think i'll make a compromise. Though i was already planning to increase/change my diet in the near future, as I will be getting a new apt (currently living w/ the parent : / ). I kinda knew a bit about the ester lengths, b/c i was looking at tren ace and realized its like 2-3 day half-life, vice the enanthate which (if im not mistaken) is around 12 days. So how about this, i'll run a test cyp only cycle for...12 weeks at 500mg/wk. I kinda have my heart set on doing something, and i feel this shouldn't be to bad according to everything i've been told and read, and i'll knock the HCG down to 250IU's. Does that sound reasonable? (crosses fingers)

I mean its your choice in the end what you put in your body. Pluses are you have a good base, are probably in good shape after being in the Marines, and are over 25.

I know it sucks to lose weight, my thinking when I get sick or take a break is too get back to as good as I was before since I've been there.

Then come in here and get denied by people.Trust me I know what it feels like have to put a little (more like a lot) more time in the training and dieting to get and do what you want....

Merely my suggestions....

Thread Information