noblepacino is offline New Member

hgh for a hardgainer

ok....

I am a hardgainer.. fast metab.... lifting for almost 7 8 months.. (on and off) , 25 y.o. , never took nothing else but protein and carbs... 171 lbs now, height 6.1.

question:

going for human growth hormone injections to "get muscles bigger", probably not more than 6 - 8 months on them...

I would like more experienced people to share their opinions.... is it too risky? (shrinking of testicles, tits, etc)

THANKS

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!

25 is too early for HGH.
    You could create a negative feedback loop. In essence this means that you start to rely on the synthetic gh and then your own natural gh production starts to slow/shut down. Not worth the risk. You are messing with your endocrine system.

At 25 you already produce a lot of gh.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Research.. think ur confusing hgh w as sides... and 7 to 8 months of training isn't enough you need to put in more time and work before you take anything. How's ur diet and training?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Even using HGH won't produce the results you are probably assuming will happen. Like the previous post what is your current diet and training like. What are your goals. Lifting on and off for 7 or 8 months won't cut it.

Its not worth it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will discover that the main consensus here due to many years of experience from 100s of people who have been in your shoes in the past. Hard gainer = poor diet.

Most of us here have been in your shoes thought they where the exception rather than the rule. Most everyone thought their diet was fine and after education and experience most everyone discovered that their diet was to blame.

I was a hard gainer from up to my mid early 30s. In my early 20s I though it was impossible for me to get past 150 lbs. I worked out 6x a week, lifted good, heavy, steady and thought I ate very good. I was wrong and my diet was to blame.

Visit our diet section. Have an open mind and you will learn.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-02-2011 at 08:24 AM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You my lose some fat over 6 months off using, if you go over a 20ui/day after 6 months you my see any results, but not really what you expected for. Becomes to expensive to use, and I'm talking about pharma grade, not a Chinese. and you still young for that.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Don't use hgh yet. First take some test and see how you react to steroids . Hgh is not what you need right now. A solid diet and 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks of test and you'll gain a good 20+ lbs. Do some more research and you'll see you don't wanna do hgh until youre at least 30.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    Don't use hgh yet. First take some test and see how you react to steroids. Hgh is not what you need right now. A solid diet and 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks of test and you'll gain a good 20+ lbs. Do some more research and you'll see you don't wanna do hgh until youre at least 30.
    He's inexperienced in eating and training, and you think he should cycle? Wow...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    You my lose some fat over 6 months off using, if you go over a 20ui/day after 6 months you my see any results, but not really what you expected for. Becomes to expensive to use, and I'm talking about pharma grade, not a Chinese. and you still young for that.
    Let me guess, you're just reciting some exageration that you read online?
    If GH was that worthless, nobody would use it.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    HGH is not "worthless" so to speak but I personally really do not like the idea of using it. I have heard way too many horror stories of major joint problems and erratic behavior....one guy i personally know who used it was over 30 years old and had his feet and hands getting bigger...he pretty much lost all coordination with his body. even when you are ready for steroids try anything else besides HGH IMO.

Sparky06 is offline New Member
    His hands and feet got bigger? Did his penis get bigger too? Lol. But in all seriousness to the post in question. You need to do a lot more work in the gym before taking anything.

bobsappfan is offline Associate Member
    Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:56 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OMG do not take HGH the effects are far less than are mythed..Spend some more time reaching your natural potential, then try some low dose test cycles..Then try another anabolic with the test for some synergy then after you can go from there experimenting..IMO growth helped me keep low bodyfat and retain muscle after my cycle and make my head and feet bigger and that was 3.33 units a day for 5+ years..Protein,hard work and water should be the first thing first always..Oh and READ!!!

Thread Information