dean777 is offline New Member

whether i should go on DBOL or no?

hey guys im currently 16 turning 17 in August, im trying to decide on whether i should go on dbol or not... my friend who is 16 went on dbol and i saw very impressive results and he had no side affects? but he might of just been lucky or his body didnt react to it? im tall but skinny, and im just growing in height but not gaining any weight, maybe a kilogram here and there. But im not going to become bigger anytime soon or at all haha im very skinny, i gym and everything but all i do is get stronger and not bigger at all haha so what do u guys recomend?? thank youu

njviking is offline Junior Member
    son, you are not going to get any advice here from anyone. You are way to young. im not trying to be a smartass towards you. just dont expect anyone to give you advice on aas.

this place is very serious about sharing information. come back in 8 years.

okay thanks anways guess ill keep hitting the gym :P

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Wow you should be having your acount closed in......3,2,1.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn;t recommend doing Dbol at your age, as much as you dont want to hear you what you need is food (lean food with high protein) not the junk food common among most 16 yr olds. I'd stick with the gym, read up on lifting and different routines. Research AS if you're so inclined and when you're done growing then you will have all the knowledge needed to consider AS at a later age. As much as you think your friend didn;t do any damage their is really no way for you to know what is going on inside his body. AS at an early age can cause growth plate closure meaning you are going to be stuck at whatever size you are now. Remember a lot of people grown into their 20's it's like cutting yourself short. At 16 the amount of testosterone in your body is more then enough to gain muscle with proper training and a correct diet.

just my 2 cents. Read through the forum about AS and the young and you can pick up some good info. Patience is the key, you put in some serious training time with a good diet and you'd be amazed at how much you can achieve naturally at that age.

magic

okay awesome atleast u helped me all i wanted haha, thanks a lot! i will go research a good diet and gym routine, im not a junk food eater by the way :P haha thanks a lot man enjoy ur day and byeeee

dean

Thread Information