bobsappfan is offline Associate Member

Passing a steroid test

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You heard of that before and it's a bad idea. You're suggesting putting somebody else's piss in your body. If they're not totally watching you, use a prosthetic. Or I remember reading about people who injected themselves with epitestosterone to level out the ratio of testosterone :epitestosterone. I don't know if that still works or even really worked to begin with.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:19 PM.

sixoner is offline Member
    forget about injecting another persons urine into your body. besides the fact that its just plain ass dirty and repulsive, there are a bunch of complications that can come from a suprapubic tap to the bladder or even trying some stupid shit like that. the chances of pulling it off without knowing what the fuk youre doing, the specialized equipment necessary to avoid damage and cross contamination of the different structures inside of your abdomen and outside of a clinical environment are none it will not happen. you will fuk up bigtime and end up with serious problems.

youve probably heard it before on a movie or something bro..its bullshit don't do it, don't even think about it

look up steroid cleanse i've heard of a few bros that passed using that stuff.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    suprapubic? why the hell would he stick a big ass needle into his bladder when he could just straight cath lol. Either way i'd have to agree on this one that is sounds like a terrible idea, i realize latimere got away with it on the program but there are far easier ways to try to get by. Steroid cleanse being one. Despite not wanting to hear it the odds of steroid testing in a non sports environment are ridiculously low unless for some reason you blow up and become a dick and your work frowns upon that.... not to mention to find out what your on they'd have to test for each individual AS, which is costly.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen newbie, nobody is going to feed you such valuable info just because you asked about it on a public board.
    This is the kind of info that you have to earn access to.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its really not that big a deal for a man to insert a catheter himself (with proper instruction) or to have a nurse do it for you. The same could be said of a sigmoidoscopy. Call me a wimp, I plan to hold out on either procedure if at all possible.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:21 PM.

sixoner is offline Member
    ok so say some dumb ass is retarded enough to do it...why would you fill your bladder with some other guys/girls piss thats fuking straight up dirty ass filthy nasty....why not just fill it with water or whatever else that doesn't involve another persons piss.

I can honestly say that I would never put myself in a position to even think about some dirty ass shit like that...or steroid cleanse or whatever else for that matter. if you're not supposed to be using gear for sports, legal issues, work, military,etc...then just leave the gear alone or be prepared to deal with the consequences that are associated.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    For the military, they really only test for gear if they think you're on it. They typically don't do that for new recruits, because A, you wont be on gear when you go to boot camp and B, it costs a lot of money.

For sports, I think you should just find some other way besides inserting somebody's piss in your bladder. Besides, your kidney is going to continue to filter blood and put more steroid waste in the bladder after you fill it with somebody's piss. If you're going to use somebody's piss, use the prosthetic that some other dude in here plugs.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:22 PM.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Listen newbie, nobody is going to feed you such valuable info just because you asked about it on a public board.
    This is the kind of info that you have to earn access to.
    lol tell him bona :P

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you are thinking of joining the military anytime soon, at least run short esters so you can clear out your system faster before joining.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentaycappone View Post
    I know there is diuretics like lasix or somethin than can be used, I just figured it wouldn't be a big secret since the testing authorities already know what drugs are used to beat the test.

I will find out eventually
    Sure, some things can help to mask certain AAS, but they are tested for as well...you know, since the testing authorities know about them. Finasteride would be a good example. Point is, if someone has figured out how to actually beat the current test (like pro athletes who hire chemists to figure this stuff out), they sure as hell aren't going to go around telling everyone.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-03-2011 at 08:57 PM.

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    Lattimer does this in the greatest football movie ever made aka "The Program"

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know how they test for steroids but I would think it likely they test for some kind of metabolite etc. that is a byproduct of injecting gear, but that does not result from the metabolism of natural test. I know for example to check for blood doping they check for very minute traces of adhesive used in the bags they use for the blood products. My point is that the levels that they test for may be very minute so even if you do successfully pump your bladder full of your brothers piss who is to say that the urine that was left in your bladder would not mix with the added piss and contaminate the sample anyway?

Thanks everyone

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Ok I need to ask. And no I have not read every post on this thread. Why do you think they would be testing you for steroids ? This almost never happens.

Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information