bradhore is offline Member

anti hists on clen?

i understand you gotta take anti hists on your week off on clen but are they ok to take during the 2weeks of clen?

its just i cant sle
    ep for shit when i take 160mcg!

nobody know?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Taking ketotifen straight through the clen cycle is fine. That's what keeps your receptors up-regulated. Keto is nice to take because it will make you drowsy so you can fall asleep.

never heard of ketotifen as i live in england. i take anti hists called Allersooth. 25mg tablets.

I know u gotta take them on the week off but thought it may mess up your receptors if taken during.

RaZr is offline Member
    Regular anti hist like benadryl aka Diphenhydramine dont work Keto is the only one that actually works

never heard of ketotifen as i live in england. i take anti hists called Allersooth. 25mg tablets.

I know u gotta take them on the week off but thought it may mess up your receptors if taken during.

RaZr is offline Member
    allersoothe is promethazine? I dont know much about that but its prescription in US

oh sh*t! how you know that??? will allersooth not work then? what the difference, what ingrediants do they contain that others dont???

RaZr is offline Member
    I dont know if promethazine will work but keto will, id just order some from the AR-R banner to help you with your research

As you know, Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week) will help with keeping your beta-receptors working properly. Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors.

Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes tham as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitizaton of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly.

This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2?s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation, and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

In addition, many athletes have issues sleeping while on clen, and Benadryl before bed can help with that.

Finally, stimulants are well known to cause Anxiety in some, and clenbuterol is a stimulant; Benadryl is widely prescribed as an OTC anti-anxiety medication, when people go to emergency rooms with classic panic attack/anxiety symptoms.

SO using benadryl with your clen will upgrade your receptors, help you sleep, and avert stimulant based anxiety.

i dont buy anything from them scamming banners selling fake steroids lol.

RaZr is offline Member
    Benadryl does NOT work so get that nonsense out of your head and AR-R is not a scam

think ill get Nytol as it contains diphenhydramine

tballz is offline Senior Member
    You don't have to take ketotifen during your off. That's the point of going off...to up-regulate the receptors. You take ketotifen so you don't have to come off.

Ar-r is not a scam.

oh right well im looking at that buy steroids do.t c -om nonsense lol wouldnt go near it with a barge poll after what ive heard. will get nytol as cant get any ketotifen in shops here in england
    Last edited by bradhore; 03-03-2011 at 02:48 PM.

RaZr is offline Member
    Diphenhydramine AKA Benadryl does not work I'm not sure which part of that you are not getting I'm trying to protect your wallet here. If you dont want the Keto just do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

i usually do 2 weeks on, 1 week off (with the anti's)

oh right well clen stops working after 2 weeks anyway doesnt it??

RaZr is offline Member
    yes hats why 2 weeks on 2 weeks off OR Keto is required

right ok. will take a look at ar site now, cheers mate

so my receptors havent taken a battering from doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off then? just wondering why after 5 days on a NO CARB diet ive only lost about 4lbs in water and NOT fat by the look of it lol. might be wrong though. got another couple of weeks to go anyway.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your having issues buying keto it in the UK just run it 2 on 2 off, otherwise get some from the ar-r at the top right hand side

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    so my receptors havent taken a battering from doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off then? just wondering why after 5 days on a NO CARB diet ive only lost about 4lbs in water and NOT fat by the look of it lol. might be wrong though. got another couple of weeks to go anyway.
    Ehh No carb diets suck man all you really gotta do is ingest less calories then you burn and you will lose weight, with or without clen . Have you been in the diet section? all no carb diets do for me is make me grumpy and energyless

yeah thats what its doing for me right now lol. ive done it before. its only temporarily before i go to morocco, wanna lose a bit of fat and its the quickest way. Suprisingly ive not lost any strength. Im also taking 60mcg anavar and doing the dave palumbo diet.

Thread Information