tmtulcs is offline Junior Member

When did you start injecting other than you glute?

I was talking at the gym today and the other guy had a nice little injection bruise on his quad. It was his 3rd cycle and he was moving his pins around. I laughed becuase my 3rd cycle was I was injecting EOD and started to move my injections. By the end of the cycle I had hit Delt, Pec, Quad, Glute, Calf, and Tri. I was just trying to find new places. Got sick of the injections! I thought pec was the toughest; hard to not twitch.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    When my glutes got really infected I decided to switch to my quads till the infection spread, and then I moved up to my delts. I used the same needle ED but I washed my hands before so everything was fine....

lol

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    When my glutes got really infected I decided to switch to my quads till the infection spread, and then I moved up to my delts. I used the same needle ED but I washed my hands before so everything was fine....

lol

Funniest thing I have heard all day, I hope they dont take you seriously

superdave1980 is offline Junior Member
    I went to quad after the first time I got blood in the syringe. The whole deal is just way more controlled in the quad imo.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Im on my first cycle and have done mostly quad pins...for some reason they don't hurt nearly as bad as glutes. Glutes are sore for probably 4-5 days after.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was ED injections, so of course I hit glute, delt, quad my first go round. My least favorite place to hit is the glute.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i prefer quads to glutes.. just easier to sit down and see what you are doing rather than try and use a mirror and all that sh!t

njviking is offline Junior Member
    man, reading this makes me wonder. im 99% sure my first cycle was legit gear. i pinned in my glutes 2x a week and never bothered me at all. maybe because i was only pinning with 250mg of test e?? do other injectables tend to hurt more??

my next cycle which is right around the corner is going to consist of test e and deca . does that genearlly hurt more?

njviking is offline Junior Member
    i hear u machine...but i guess i got it easier b/c i have someone pin for me. i can see how/why it would suck to pin yourself in the glute. ive only done it 2-3x at most. all the other times i had a chick pin me. didnt hurt one bit and right after pinning i rub the area for 2-3 mins and i never had a problem with pain.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    rotating sites is just plain smart, you decrease the amount of scar tissue so later down the road it's not like your poking through cement...... Doesn;t mean your gear was legit the pain often times depends on the amount pushed and the BA content in it as well as the fact that some people just get more sore than others. many factors affect the soreness, rubbing the site, control while injecting, heat after to help dissipate, amount of tension in muscle while injecting etc...

Thread Information