The Wolfman is offline Senior Member

Is test-e and tren-e made with the same ingredients?

Is test-e and tren -e made with the same ingredients?
    I don't mean the hormone itself obiously, but the other stuff they use to dilute it with and so forth?

Does somebody know?
    I'm trying to get a grip on something I think is an allergic reaction, therefor asking.

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    I cant reply to your entire post but i ve got a vial of tren e(Finarex) and each ml contains:
    trenbolone e. 200mg
    benzyl benzanoate
    benzyl alcohol
    oily base

Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    Hey,
    I cant reply to your entire post but i ve got a vial of tren e(Finarex) and each ml contains:
    trenbolone e. 200mg
    benzyl benzanoate
    benzyl alcohol
    oily base
    Thank you.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    of course it isn't.....read the steroid profiles of both man

Quote Originally Posted by super-pump View Post
    of course it isn't.....read the steroid profiles of both man
    Did you read my post?
    The thing I am talking about is for example:

Benzyl Alchohol
    Benzyl benzoate
    Sesame seed oil
    Ethyl oleate

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E would have no reason to have Ethyl Oleate in it. Of course I did not think Tren E did either unless its very high mg/ml

If the Tren you got has EO in it often UGL labs use EO that is technical grade (should be USP grade) and causes a lot of hives and simalar problems, so this very well could be the problem.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-03-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Test E would have no reason to have Ethyl Oleate in it. Of course I did not think Tren E did either unless its very high mg/ml

If the Tren you got has EO in it often UGL labs use EO that is technical grade (should be USP grade) and causes a lot of hives and simalar problems, so this very well could be the problem.
    It doesn't?
    My gear is UGL yes, the test-e I used before had 33% ethyl oleate in it, aswell as 2.2% benzyl alcohol, 25% benzyl benzoate and sesame seed oil, I got problems with it - prolonged injection soreness, and others symptoms (atleast I thought it was). I went off this product for about 2 weeks, went on another test-e (that ofcourse it doesn't state what the content is in it), and went training and got sick again... oh well.

I've used plenty of ugl stuff before, but none of them have listings of ingredients.
    I'll just have to figure this one out by myself I guess..

Test and fail... the usual method

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    It doesn't?
    My gear is UGL yes, the test-e I used before had 33% ethyl oleate in it, aswell as 2.2% benzyl alcohol, 25% benzyl benzoate and sesame seed oil, I got problems with it - prolonged injection soreness, and others symptoms (atleast I thought it was). I went off this product for about 2 weeks, went on another test-e (that ofcourse it doesn't state what the content is in it), and went training and got sick again... oh well.

I've used plenty of ugl stuff before, but none of them have listings of ingredients.
    I'll just have to figure this one out by myself I guess..

Test and fail... the usual method
    what was in the first test?? mg per ml i mean

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    what was in the first test?? mg per ml i mean
    It was actually only 250mg, the new one i'm using is 350mg/ml tho.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe I should have been more clear in my post and instead of saying there is no reason to use Ethyl Oleate in Test E said that Test E would not require Ethyl Oleate for its solubility properties.

What I meant is that lots of compounds are hard to dissolve and keep from crashing either in the bottle or in the muscle after injection so Ethyl Oleate is used for these Test Prop and Test Base would be two good examples of compounds where EO is used for this reason. I have made Test Prop with BA/BB and GSO and it was very painful the next day however when made with BA/BB and 50/50 EO/GSO it was much less painful than with just straight veg oil.

I know that in the US EO is not used by any major pharmas in injectable AAS, however it is used by many compounding pharmacies, that said when pure it is a good cosolvent that works very well for most people. It is substantially more expensive than any common Veg oil so for this reason its use by UGL's is generally limited. I have read a lot of posts by people who have both bought UGL gear with EO in it as well as those who have made gear with EO in it that has caused numerous local reaction as well as widespread hives, from everything I have read subgrade EO is almost always the culprit when these problems occur.

That is why I brought it up.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-03-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Maybe I should have been more clear in my post and instead of saying there is no reason to use Ethyl Oleate in Test E said that Test E would not require Ethyl Oleate for its solubility properties.

What I meant is that lots of compounds are hard to dissolve and keep from crashing either in the bottle or in the muscle after injection so Ethyl Oleate is used for these Test Prop and Test Base would be two good examples of compounds where EO is used for this reason. I have made Test Prop with BA/BB and GSO and it was very painful the next day however when made with BA/BB and 50/50 EO/GSO it was much less painful than with just straight veg oil.

I know that in the US EO is not used by any major pharmas in injectable AAS, however it is used by many compounding pharmacies, that said when pure it is a good cosolvent that works very well for most people. It is substantially more expensive than any common Veg oil so for this reason its use by UGL's is generally limited. I have read a lot of posts by people who have both bought UGL gear with EO in it as well as those who have made gear with EO in it that has caused numerous local reaction as well as widespread hives, from everything I have read subgrade EO is almost always the culprit when these problems occur.

That is why I brought it up.

FFM
    Very interesting indeed.
    I have used prop, ace and so forth before, aswell as test-e dosed at 350mg/ml. But I think that my previously used pharmacy, might be better then the once I am using right now. (So maybe I have not encountered EO before, and have now?)
    But few of the pharmacies actually list what the mixture contains so I wouldn't know if I have had something with EO in it before.

This is starting to get really annoying,

I actually injected two different compounds at two different sites. And one of them got a bad local reaction, swelling - what feels like blood pooling, and so on (could be an unlucky injection).
    I will do the same tomorrow, and check again see what happens.
    Last edited by The Wolfman; 03-03-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Thread Information