Artemis Entreri is offline New Member

First Cycle - T-bol

Hey guys, I'm running a cycle of oral t-bol 10mg/day (I know, it's a very light cycle in order for me to check for adverse reactions, etc.) Question is this - if I run for 4-6 weeks, do I still need PCT at this low dose? Reason I'm running on such a low dose of only orals is that I've been suggested due to a thyroid operation I have had.

Once I'm satisfied that things are in order, I'll be thinking of a proper cycle as described on the sticky threads.

Thanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?

awms is offline Senior Member
    This will do absolutely nothing for you other then slightly lower you test levels. Pointless and stupid! sorry to be harsh but you need to do you home work before consider using any compound at all!

Tbol is very good stuff but only at doses of minimum 40mg a day if not more. Also oral only cycles are not recommended and if you are to afraid to stick your self with a needle then you shouldnt be using steroids .

Fair enough - thanks for the critical view awms. My doc recommended I explore at very low dosage (after dissuading me from the whole thing) due to my thyroid issues. Stats are 6', 180 lbs, 12% BF.

Looks like I may as well just start with a proper cycle, or not at all.

S1X
    S1X is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Entreri View Post
    Fair enough - thanks for the critical view awms. My doc recommended I explore at very low dosage (after dissuading me from the whole thing) due to my thyroid issues. Stats are 6', 180 lbs, 12% BF.

Looks like I may as well just start with a proper cycle, or not at all.
    Age? and when did you start this? Any side effects so far?

Age 28, and no side effects so far - thyroid seems to be stable.

machinebp23 is offline New Member
    read the rules

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Entreri View Post
    Age 28, and no side effects so far - thyroid seems to be stable.

So you're still on the 10mg/day? Honestly, I think that's way to little of a dosage to notice any gains...you're more or less wasting your time.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Not wise to put your e-mail here where everyone can see it!

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    What will most likely happen is your natural test will get shut down. (Your body will think t-bol is test).

So now you have no testosterone in your body, and not only that, your running super low dose of t-bol.

So basicly your gonna be left with a very low dose of fake testosterone in your body. Less than your body would produce.

Then you have to bounce back from that.

1230981 is offline Junior Member
    i think thats a little bit of an overexaderation of being shut down lol when i first started using steroids i would use 4-6 weeks of high doses of orals at a time and come off without a pct and never really noticed a shut down once, now when i do REAL cycles and i come off i can notice the shut down hardcore even while being on clomid and nolva, now im not saying tbol isnt gonna shut you down it definatly WILL but i think its a little overexaderated in my opinion, and i think this cycle will be a big waste and disapointment lol

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by 1230981 View Post
    i think thats a little bit of an overexaderation of being shut down lol when i first started using steroids i would use 4-6 weeks of high doses of orals at a time and come off without a pct and never really noticed a shut down oncel
    What where you taking? and mg/day?

1230981 is offline Junior Member
    anadrol 100mg/day 4weeks, dbol 30mg a day 4weeks, winstrol 60-75mg/day 6weeks(felt the winny shut down the most but still no where near as bad as test cycles) stuff like that and for sure it was stupid but i think the shut down was no where near as serious of a shut down you get from a real cycle especially just four weeks of tbol 10mg a day lol

Thread Information