Thread: Help!!

nmc2010 is offline Junior Member

Help!!

hi im taking test 400 been using for 4weeks been taking 1200g/ 3ml weekly and been advised to stop as its way to much as im only 20years old buh im not sure on how i should cycle off as its such a high dose can some one help please???

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Just stop taking it, do not inject yourself again..

Do you have a pct already???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

no dont have one witch would u say is best for me ??

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ya just stop it's not like a recreational drug there won't be any withdrawl...how about your pct like Matt mentioned.

ar-r has clomid and tomoxifin get a bottle of each and take it for 4 weeks at these doses

clomid 100/100/50/50MGS
    tomox 40/40/20/20MGS

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    ar-r has clomid and tomoxifin get a bottle of each and take it for 4 weeks at these doses

clomid 100/100/50/50MGS
    tomox 40/40/20/20MGS
    ok thanks iv also been advised to go have blood work du think thats right ?

clomid 100/100/50/50MGS
    tomox 40/40/20/20MGS
    ok thanks iv also been advised to go have blood work du think thats right ?

run your pct and wait 2 months a get a hormone and lipid profile.
    good luck, and you made a wise choice. if you have any questions you can pm me
    mb

ok thanks mate

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    What the ****?? Next time use your head, actions like that can **** up your body & your life.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Like everyone else is saying. Stop now and run a good PCT.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, just wow! Glad your stopping now but just curious as to who put u onto this cycle...

a friend who is takin alot more than me so i just thought wah i was takin was a low amount... glad a came on hear and asked or would of carried on think nothing of it hope i havent done any damage to myself...

bcochran0123 is offline Junior Member
    4 weeks? How do you feel?

strengh and shape wise really good but iv started gettin really moody and can feel my temper boiling over realy small things and pritty bad spots... last time injected was monday 1/2 ml in each delt and when woke this morning just below injection site on left delt theres a lil bit of swelling and its red and hot is that nething to worry about ??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Red and hot means infection. Yes go to doctor and he will give you and antibiotic to stop the infection. he will ask you what happened. Simple answer, injected B12.

You need to warn your buddy what he is doing is WAY wrong also. If he directed you to this site did he ever bother to read anything here? No one would have given him that kind of crazy advise and we are glad to hear you are not as stupid as him and following his mistakes.

Test will not normally enhance your mood or should I say your temper. If you are older and have natural LOW test levels it will enhance our mood in a good way but 99.99% of the time any negative mood swings is due to imagination. Now that being said, that's with a normal cycle but yours was about 4x to much.

Also due to your age it can do a lot of permanent damage as well as temporary if you are only lucky. Best thing as said is to stop no, run a PCT and hope everything goes back to normal but yes run blood test to verify it has 2 months after PCT. If you run it early your reading will be way out of whack and you will be more worried over nothing.

It would be very interesting to find out where your friend got his cycle advice and hopefully you can get him to stop.

Please read the sticky notes above in regards to cycle and age. It may be an eye opener.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...28GOOD-READ%29
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-04-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Red and hot means infection. Yes go to doctor and he will give you and antibiotic to stop the infection. he will ask you what happened. Simple answer, injected B12.

You need to warn your buddy what he is doing is WAY wrong also. If he directed you to this site did he ever bother to read anything here? No one would have given him that kind of crazy advise and we are glad to hear you are not as stupid as him and following his mistakes.

Test will not normally enhance your mood or should I say your temper. If you are older and have natural LOW test levels it will enhance our mood in a good way but 99.99% of the time any negative mood swings is due to imagination. Now that being said, that's with a normal cycle but yours was about 4x to much.

Also due to your age it can do a lot of permanent damage as well as temporary if you are only lucky. Best thing as said is to stop no, run a PCT and hope everything goes back to normal but yes run blood test to verify it has 2 months after PCT. If you run it early your reading will be way out of whack and you will be more worried over nothing.

It would be very interesting to find out where your friend got his cycle advice and hopefully you can get him to stop.

Please read the sticky notes above in regards to cycle and age. It may be an eye opener.
    thanks alot mate been alot of help.. another question will it be ok to still work out if there is an infection or should i avoid ? the skin there has also gone tight redness seems to be goin also heat buh tightnes of skin wourse

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No don't work out you body needs rest, get to the ER and seek help asap if the skin is starting to tighten an abscess is forming and it needs immediate attention.

Agreed, under the circumstances it's best to wait and see what the doc says. Usually it only takes a few days to take care of the infection with the right meds so you should be g2g soon enough.

yer il go to the docters iv seen that video i dont want that happening.. iv had swelling, redness and hotnes from this stuf in my glute and it went up like a balloon was to scared to go to the docters as i didnt no wat to tell them buh after 2.3 days it just went,buh im geussing some time or another it wont just go and lead to somthing wourse is that right? also could sumone help me with my diet iv been on the diet pages and my diet seems way wrong i have posted it in the diet section buh havent had a reply..?

also will i loose what iv gain on a PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by nmc2010 View Post
    also will i loose what iv gain on a PCT?
    if you pct properly and train and eat right maybe not, but your main focus should be on your overall health at this point. i'll check with you from time to time to see how pct is going. did you order the clomid and tomox yet? start pct 2 weeks after your last pin

The diet section is a little slow on response and also read the sticky notes there. Again, they dont like to spoon feed people and expect you to do much of the research yourself. They expect you to come up with what you think a good diet would be including macros, then you will get help critiquing it to make it better.

if you pct properly and train and eat right maybe not, but your main focus should be on your overall health at this point. i'll check with you from time to time to see how pct is going. did you order the clomid and tomox yet? start pct 2 weeks after your last pin

thats is a good point buh dont want to stop everything just wanna stop the juice. il keep posting on this thread on how things are i can only get hold of clomid from my source have to wait a couple of days is there a site i can get tomox from ?

this is my diet iv taken a look a the diet section by looking at others mine seem wrong can yu help?

meal 1: cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal mixed up with full fat milk.

FORMULA VM 75 multiple vitamins with amino acids one tab after breakfast daily.

meal 2: 6-7 egg omlette
    1.two baked potatoes
    2.pasta
    3.rice.
    rotate through the three daily..

protein shake 30 mins before workout mixed with water...

(GYM)

protein shake just after workout mixed with full fat milk..

meal 3: shallow fried medium sized chicken breast in olive oil,peas and boiled potatoes..

meal 4: bowl of oatmeal mixed with full fat milk..

(REST)

(sorry dont have weight of food as im not sure but they are all pritty big meals)

thanks

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey let us know how your shoulder is doing when you have a change, thanks.

FFM

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Glad you came here for help. That dose it crazy, and just stopping without PCT could do some damage.

I hope you stick around to get advice in the diet section. That should keep you growing once you are back in the swing of things.

thanks for the help ... bit confused with my shoulder thursday the skin was tight red and hot woke up sat and its fine no redness tightness etc does this mean all good ??

diet has changed in the middle of righting it out asa im done working out the protein carbs fat and cals il post it straight to see if it good to go...

Thread Information