1230981 is offline Junior Member

pro hormones and your liver?

so im just wonderin arent prohormones really bad on your liver??? i was always under the impression from everything i read that there pretty bad on your liver just as much if not more than any oral like dbol winny etc. but my friends who are freaks over prohormones try to tell me all the time that you can take like 5 different pro hormones at once cuz its not gonna hurt your liver that bad and this just sounds completely retarded to me, i wouldnt really know cuz i dont ever research the pro hormones out there i have a little but there not really my thing.

RaZr is offline Member
    Some are bad some arnt it depends on its makeup, if its 17aa its going to be hard on the liver.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    I've read on different threads steroids are better then prohormones.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, which compound?
    The only true prohomrone out there that is methylated is M1,4AD. The rest of the methyls are just designer steroids .

well some examples of the ones they use are like Mdrol Hdrol Turinabol AndroHard

RaZr is offline Member
    Mdrol is superdrol which is certainly toxic and hdrol is far better for you but still toxic to an extent

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    These methylated prohormones and steroids aren't necessarily going to hurt your liver. I mean, they CAN hurt them and the longer you're exposing yourself to them, the greater the risk is. So you most likely want to keep your cycles rather short.

With the exception of Mdrol and a couple others, most of those designer steroids and prohormones aren't worth taking. The gains don't exceed the risks, and you're a lot better off using gear.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1230981 View Post
    well some examples of the ones they use are like Mdrol Hdrol Turinabol AndroHard
    Unless it real Turinabol (Tbol), then it is the same thing as Hdrol.
    Out of the 3, only androhard is a PH (and non-toxic). The other 2 are methylated steroids (and Mdrol is real toxic).

Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member
    I've ran 4 hdrol cycles in the last couple years ranging from 4-6 weeks with no side effects. A friend of mine stacked mdrol and hdrol with no side effects but then again there was no blood work done. Liver enzymes will go up so don't go crazy with them. Take proper time off between cycles. Personally, to be safe, i would never stack two prohormones if they are methylated.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    so im just wonderin arent prohormones really bad on your liver??? i was always under the impression from everything i read that there pretty bad on your liver just as much if not more than any oral like dbol winny etc. but my friends who are freaks over prohormones try to tell me all the time that you can take like 5 different pro hormones at once cuz its not gonna hurt your liver that bad and this just sounds completely retarded to me, i wouldnt really know cuz i dont ever research the pro hormones out there i have a little but there not really my thing.
    You need to treat most of the pro hormones that were out there like
    you would any other oral AAS. You defintely need a liver protectant when
    you use them.

yeah personally i just like to use test cycles and either dbol or anadrol i dont mess around with the phs and all that cuz i dont wanna waste my money on bs, im just tryin to get some info on the subject

Eazy20 is offline Member
    How old are these friends of yours

21, 26 and 27 lol and theres no convincing them of stopping ive tried many times especially bringing up to them the fact that theyve never really kept more than a couple pounds of the weight theyve gained from phs or orals....

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Sound like fools to me.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    You need to treat most of the pro hormones that were out there like
    you would any other oral AAS. You defintely need a liver protectant when
    you use them.
    I don't know how effective a liver protectant actually is. I mean, you're not going to change how the liver processes the steroid when it goes through the first pass. It's kind of like using a Band-Aid on a gunshot wound. Of course, this isn't science, just my own hypothesis (I'm leaving the door open for somebody here to post something about a study that disproves my hypothesis).

RaZr is offline Member
    21, 26 and 27 lol and theres no convincing them of stopping ive tried many times especially bringing up to them the fact that theyve never really kept more than a couple pounds of the weight theyve gained from phs or orals....
    Superdrol gains are pretty solid and easy to keep as long as your diet is in check.

Good Grip is offline Banned
    Sdrol is used like Dbol in many guys aas cycles and is basically believed to be even stronger than dbol. The methylation of these Designer Steroids and the fact that they are easy to get because they are not illegal, makes them danderous in young and enexperienced hands.To take care of your liver, first thing you should do is double your water, use supplements like Liver Juice ( Milk Thistle ), NAC, ALA. Its a bad idea to stack 2 methylated DS or run just one DS too long. Im sure a ban is coming soon to swallow up the rest of the ph's/ds so if you like them, you'll want to grab some of your favorites.

haulinbass is offline New Member
    I don't think they are as hard on your liver as made out to be. I have looked at alot of blood results from PH cycles and everyone's liver values look damn near great. I personally stacked/bridged them within reason in the past and tests came back good.

Thread Information