awms is offline Senior Member

opinions on equipoise?

Im planning my third cycle and was planning on running 500mg test 12 weeks and tbol 80mg weeks 1-4 but now I am considering eq because 1# Im in propica and cant use deca and 2# last cycle my joints started acting up and have heard eq is great for joints! and I wanted to try somthing new.

I was thinking 400mg-600mg eq/250mg test 14 weeks
    Tbol 80mg weeks 1-4

cycle history:

1st cycle 500mg test 10 weeks
    2nd cycle 500mg test 80mg tbol week 1-4

What do you guys think? Have you used eq and is it worth it?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Personally..... i'd go with tbol weeks 1-4 and 8-12. I've heard mixed things on EQ lubricating joints..... i've seen guys swear by it and i've seen others say it dried them out *shrug*

I'm all around not a fan of EQ because it does nothing for muscle gain what-so-ever. Why spend money on something that hardly works..... if at all?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Eazy20 is offline Member
    EQ never really did anything for my joints...It just made me eat anything I could get my hands on

man it seems like for every person that loves eq there are two who say its a waste of time lol I would hate waste all that money so that all I see are some veins and a good pump in the gym.

If money was no object Id love to run eq 800mg weeks 1-12/var 60mg weeks 1-14/Test 250mg weeks 1-14. A nice joint friendly cycle

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I ran it at 1,000mg's/wk along with test lol...... the results weren't any different from a test only cycle.

There are people who like EQ but the problem is..... they always run it with something else. How can you truely say the EQ was great if you're running it with 750mg's test..... or you've got tren in there? To each his own tho..... only way to know for sure is to try it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

What If I added in a low dose just for joint support? would in negate the reduction of collagen from using test?

Faor example if I ran 500mg test and 200-250mg eq would this be enouph to support healthy joints?

There was a great article that was posted a while back talking about how test reduces collagen synthesis by 50-80% and eq increases collagen sythesis by 340% at 3mg eq/3kg body weight...So im wondering If I just add a small amount of eq would it work? or would the test be to high a dose and cancel out any benefit that eq would produce? would I have to up the dose to have an effect is what I guess Im asking?

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    If money was no object Id love to run eq 800mg weeks 1-12/var 60mg weeks 1-14/Test 250mg weeks 1-14. A nice joint friendly cycle
    yep best combo right there, but bump the var up to 80 or 100mg daily.

Thread Information