summertime4 is offline New Member

Stopped cycle early, need help

Hey all, I just started my cycle Feb 27 of test prop 100 mg eod, but I had to stop it early , its only been a week.. (3 pins) because I started to have very severe nasal congestion, and I am having trouble sleeping. This is my gfirst time with EO based gear so I guess i am allergic to it....I was wondering if i need pct for such a short cycle ??? thx all... take care

pavlenko is offline Banned
    i would run clomid for a week at 50mg ed if i was you just to be on the safe side. 1 shot of test prop shuts you down, i dont know how much but i remember reading this somewhere...also nasal congestion might mean your just getting sick and that its not an allergic reaction, again i could be wrong. let us know how it goes after u stop

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt your symptoms are test related. As far as pct is concerned what did you have lined up to run at the completion of your cycle? Also what are your stats
    Height
    Bf
    Yrs training

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    i would run clomid for a week at 50mg ed if i was you just to be on the safe side. 1 shot of test prop shuts you down, i dont know how much but i remember reading this somewhere...also nasal congestion might mean your just getting sick and that its not an allergic reaction, again i could be wrong. let us know how it goes after u stop
    thx bro, im pretty sure its the gear usually this congestion lasts about 7 days for me when i do have it, and its also not getting better, keeps getting worse and worse to the point where i cant breathe and effecting my sleep, gets worse while i train as well.. i use nasal spray but only helps for 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    I doubt your symptoms are test related. As far as pct is concerned what did you have lined up to run at the completion of your cycle? Also what are your stats
    Height
    Bf
    Yrs training
    I have nolva, clomid and a-dex on hand bro
    Stats
    age 22
    weight 190
    height 5.8.5
    bf around 14-17%(guessing) havent checked in a while
    years training 2 years 3 months

A-dex will do nothing in pct run the clomid at
    100/50/35/35

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    A-dex will do nothing in pct run the clomid at
    100/50/35/35
    ty for quick reply... sorry i thought you meant what do i have on hand with me. is clomid for 4 weeks really neccessary?

I would play it safe, shut down is shut down if it has already occurred, it's not like your only 30% shut down.

Thread Information