trixx is offline New Member

Important problem

Ok so ive been on 3 cycles Only test prop anadrol . first one was 4 weeks , 2nd was only 2 cause i was working alot . first 2 were 1cc EOD of prop . and 1 anadrol pill aday + milk thisel . Nothing out rageish is what im getting at . anyways started a cycle last monday with prop and was like hey i have abombs lets use them . so i took half a pill (aday) this was my 3rd day . and came home from work and pretty sure Had blood in my urine . I no im rushing to conclusions but if it consists in the morning should i check a doc asap . and if so what would i tell him ? Dont flame my grammer please either

And ive been drinking some water bout 2 liters aday

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its hard to understand your previous cycles,
    What are your stats?
    stop taking the drol and go to the doctors if you have blood in your urine.

Well they wernt harsh cycles is all I was saying . Ima wait untill i piss again to make sure . and what do i tell the doctor?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    Stop taking the drol,
    Tell your doctor you have blood in your urine!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anytime you have blood in the your urine it's bad.....
    1st cycle was Bad.
    2nd cycle was worse
    3rd time is a charm? Doesnt sound like it.

As suggested, go see a doctor, stop what you are doing. After you are checked out and are 100% A OK then DONT start another cycle until you have done a LOT more research and figure out the right way to do it.
    Dont expect to get spoon feed, dont ASK what is a good cycle. Read the sticky notes above on cycles and PCT. Read on diet, read through the Q&A forum and learn to use the search function. 99.99999% of any question you will have has been asked before.

Ya wasnt asking for advice on cycles . I was just giving a brief description . I no anadrol is harsh . but didnt think 25mg a day in a 2 week cycle would hurt anything .
    And i'm 24
    Gym'in for 6 years
    6'
    going to cuba soon so i just wanted to add on a little bit of bulk . I didnt wanna get hugh im a decent size just wanted a few solid pounds .

And All i wanted advice on was what to tell the doc if he ask's what ive been doing . DO i explain orr??

Quote Originally Posted by trixx View Post
    Ya wasnt asking for advice on cycles . I was just giving a brief description . I no anadrol is harsh . but didnt think 25mg a day in a 2 week cycle would hurt anything .
    And i'm 24
    Gym'in for 6 years
    6'
    going to cuba soon so i just wanted to add on a little bit of bulk . I didnt wanna get hugh im a decent size just wanted a few solid pounds .
    So even though what you have been doing is wrong, potentially harmful you don't want advise on it? OK then since you already have all the answers it should be a no brainier on what to say to the doctor.

Good luck.

well ill look for advice later , im most likly nvr doing them again . i dont have time to search the correct way . im waiting to piss again to make sure . i took ur advice it is wrong..

But you can't tell me not to expect to be spoon feed advice , Me saying i wasnt trying to . and be mad either way ! I will respect and follow all advice givin to me to an extent , You people no whats up ! But I took advice from someone around home thats done them for years , obesallly wrong ! He was friends with a pro body builder that actually won comps and was saying he learned from him . but if you want to advise what to tell and not to say to my doctor would be a start of me learning the correct way , IF i ever decide to try gear again !
    Last edited by trixx; 03-04-2011 at 04:55 AM.

I mean dont expect to be spoon feed when it comes to asking basic cycle advice. We like people to have the ability to do some research and ask questions about what they dont understand instead of asking what they dont know because they have not bothered to try to look for the answer.

As for asking advice about going to the doctor, what to say to him or ask is fine as long as you are willing to be open to so criticism not only for doing the wrong thing the wrong way but for not caring. At that point most of us wont care either and say figure it out yourself. Get the concept? You work with us, we work with you. you wont work with us, we wont work with you

Usually no need to tell the doctor you where doing a cycle. He will take some test and see if it's a kidney problem or??? There have been cases here where people brook a blood vessel and that was it. Sometimes it has to do with something you ate and your kidneys didnt filter it out right or dyes from vitamins even. Best bet is still see the doctor. Better safe than sorry.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trixx View Post
    And i'm 24
    Gym'in for 6 years
    6'

Food boy, you need food!

Thread Information