Thread: Other Forums

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member

Other Forums

First off I apologize if this is inappropriate posting, not sure if its ok to talk about other forums but if so i will delete.

Ive been hanging around here for about a year maybe more. I have really gotten so much out of it I cant even begin to say but you guys are all here too so you know that this site has an endless amount of information.
    I have recently started to venture out and look at some of the other forums. I guess my question refers to some of the forums that seem to be sponsored by online and "seemingly legit" places to purchase. I question the source of some of this information because these boards seem to so aggressivly push their sponsors. I guess what Im asking is the messege and info im seeing on some of these forums trustworthy considering its comming from a place whos main focus is to push product?

What are your thoguhts?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    theres good source boards and bad.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    We are not a source board, but we are the best for research and education hands down. When you look for a source you are trusting the person giving it to you or if on your own you are taking a risk. That is my two cents.

Thread Information