gon1977 is offline New Member

why am I stopping it

Last edited by gon1977; 04-07-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I'm surprised you felt anything at all only 2 weeks in. Took me about that long to really feel ace kicking in.
    I'll take your left overs though

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    AR-R (sponsor) has Prami and can get it to you overnight in the US. I had a problem with Deca dick and the prami knocked it "up" in 4 days. .25mg day 1 &2 and .25mg x 2 day for the next two weeks. Deca Dick kicked in middle of week 2. I did drop the Deca and go to a test only cycle. Just was not worth the risk. I had used Deca in previous cycles with no problems, but that was 10 years ago.
    I planned on going with a Deca/Test cycle and next a Tren /Test cycle end of the year. Just don't need them that bad, so I will not be touching either in the future.

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah thats the thing with these compounds everyone reacts differently

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I can see subtle changes in the first week with tren ace. Feel warmer, see veins bulging more, fluxing anger issues, caughing.

Its weird for me, I have run tren a few times now and before I didnt get much for sides and the results were amazing like what you imagine from steroids . Now im running shit from a new lab and the results are not as dramatic, but the sides are kicking the shit out of me. I ran it for a while @ beggining of cycle got really sick with head chest cold and went phyco with almost everyone I know soo I dropped it.. Im on it agains @ low dose second wk in and same shit again, its not even aggression really is just bizare thinking and behavuer that I cant really control. Plus caughing is back again, Im really hating this shit right now!

Thanks tmutcls
    Last edited by gon1977; 04-07-2011 at 09:16 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Feel sorry 4 you bro.Tren dont do that to me.You might be to young lol I am 52 and it kicks my libo in OD.Wife loves it.Tren will make you or break you.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gon1977 View Post
    Hi.

I started using tren e shot 400mg 2 weeks ago. However, I had problems with anxiety so I lowered it to 200 mg 4 days ago. I am also using 500 mg test e EW. These are effects that I noticed:

THE GOOD:
    1.Changes your body for the better. BF melts, muscles growing, even muscles that are ussualy non responsive (calves)
    2.Body looks hard as iron
    3.Absolutly no acne, in fact, it cleared it
    4.Cardio is normal
    5.Sweating is normal
    6.No problem getting to sleep
    7.In fact, I need only 5 hours of sleep MAX, and I wake up refreshed and recovered. And I dont need any naps during the day

THE BAD:
    1.No sexual desire
    2.Limp dick, no erection. The dick looks like a tiny spaghetti (its girth got smaller) on top of 2 marbles
    3.Bad anxiety on moderate dose (400 mg)
    4.Shaking of the hands

Due to sexual problems I am gonna stop using it. I know these problems are caused by prolactin. Unfortunatly, there is no aviable prolactin blocker in my city. If it were not for these effects, I would use it all the time. I dont mind shaking (I do, but its not a deal breaker), and anxiety is controlled with lower dosage, but my dick is too precious. I think Im gonna ust continue using 500mg test e. Never had any problems with that.

Thanks for reading.
    Your doing the responsible thing and stopping if it doesnt work for you.
    Maybe you could grab some CABER or BROMO and try it later in another
    cycle?

A little update.

It looks my problems wth tren were due to my starting high dosages 400mg EW), since I lowered it to 200 mgEW, shaking stopped, dick started working, but I also got a little acne. I am continuing with tren and will report my experiences.

Cheers.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Good shit. Glad to hear.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is the bomb, I get no sides up to 600mg/week but I guess everyone is different.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Tren is the bomb, I get no sides up to 600mg/week but I guess everyone is different.
    Good! I was starting to second guess my tren a dose of 500mg/week

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    Are you stacking with any test?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by gon1977 View Post
    A little update.

It looks my problems wth tren were due to my starting high dosages 400mg EW), since I lowered it to 200 mgEW, shaking stopped, dick started working, but I also got a little acne. I am continuing with tren and will report my experiences.

Cheers.
    I think the problem wasn't the dose as much as it was the test had not kicked in fully yet.. i.e. you were getting side effects from the tren that test usually cancel out.. i bet if you went back to say 300mg you would be alright.. also remember to run the test longer than the tren

Thread Information