Mavilia is offline New Member

sex problems while on cycle

ive done a handful of cycles in the past with zero issues. doing a 12 week test cycle, first 4 weeks i took dbol with it, weeks 4 through 12 im doing tren 100mg eod. first monthi had increased sex drive, after that its faded. still have the drive just isnt working normally and as weel as it does normally, i can still make it happen but its not as strong as usuall and takes me forever to finish. i know this happens to people. my question is i have another 4 weeks of test, will a good pct get things back to normal in that area? and its weird because like i said ive done at least 4 or 5 similar cycles and never had any issues like this.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    How much test r u running and any hcg

500mg a week. no hcg .

again my question is when the test is done in another 3 or 4 weeks will a good pct make things go back to normal?

i would run the test 2 weeks longer then the tren to aid in recovery, as for your question an aggresive pct should be run, no one knows for sure how you will recover especially w/o knowing your entie cycle history

i was going to run the test 2 or 3 weeks longer than the tren . ive done 4 or 5 cycles in the past usually just test and dbol , and have never used any pct and never had any issues with recovering at all. i know i know it wasnt smart, last cycle like that was 7 years ago. im 34 now. i plan on running torem and nolva for pct. ive heard other people say they had the same issues as me, first month increased sex drive then it fades fast. im pretty sure id recover with no pct i just dont want to loose all my gains like i have in the past

deff need to run pct, the labido issues can be a result of increased prolactin from the tren . 5 cycles with no pct you should get blood work 2 months after pct and see if there is any damage.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep ^^^ and if nothing else in the mean time run some b-6, or even b complex it will help somewhat with your prolactin levels and will not cause any other problems.

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    You're 34 and can't spell Lose?

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I doubt the test is the problem, it's the tren and prolactin. Run the test longer than tren and do a proper pct. Blood work is the only true way to tell if you recovered. Torem works well for me so hopefully it will do the same for you. Next time you run tren look into prami or caber for prolactin sides.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    run a longer pct and stay off cycle for a long time until you blood test shows full recovery.

Thread Information