Thread: Tren stack?

itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member

Tren stack?

I was wondering what would be a good steroid to add while taking tren ? like test prop or something i need your guys opinion

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Um. Any form of test is a great idea.

What are your stats? Your cycle?

this isnt for me its for my friend and he just wanted to know a good form of test that isnt too expensive and would be good to go with tren

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    another one of these threads "for my friend" lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK then what are your friends stats?
    there are several stacks that could be good and there are even more that could be bad to worse.

It all depends on many things
    weight
    body fat
    workout experience
    How long has he been in the gym 5 days a week steady
    cycle experience

Quote Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    another one of these threads "for my friend" lol
    No it seriously is i do sust not tren sorry to burst your funny moment guy

Age-20
    height-5'7"
    weight-210
    body fat-i dont know probaby around 20-30 at most
    workout experience-hes been working out for a while
    How long has he been in the gym 5 days a week steady-he goes everyday
    cycle experience-he has done tren before and he did sust for a total of 9 months

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    oh brother...dude you gotta get your friend to post here himself - he has got a lot to learn.

like PCT ? sust for nine months ? man alive ! is he ok like ?

whAT about the tren ? did he get a few sides with that ?

lol he didnt do it 9 months straight i said total he did 6months straight and then stopped for a month then did 3 more and with the tren he said he didnt get any side effects

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    your "friend" is probably going to go sterile and be on HRT the rest of his life because of steroid abuse.. maybe your "friend" should actually read up on how to cycle and use steroids properly, the proper age to cycle, and how to lose fat without drugs.....

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrgreen View Post
    lol he didnt do it 9 months straight i said total he did 6months straight and then stopped for a month then did 3 more and with the tren he said he didnt get any side effects
    Thats even worse than nine months straight IMO

is it your 'friend' or is it you we are talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    Thats even worse than nine months straight IMO

is it your 'friend' or is it you we are talking about ?
    its my friend i started doing it a month ago and im on my second bottle

well, what are your stats? are you on sust or tren ? what is the dosage and how often ? have you got PCT planned?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Steroid-Guide

would you please read that? the whole ****ing thing..

look mate it might not be what you want to hear right now but trust me its for your own good.

we are here to help , not put you down or stop you being who you want to be.

rcks is offline Junior Member
    Tren is best stacked with winny and/or anavar for cutting. - HCG is necessary if not running test

Eazy20 is offline Member
    6 months straight of tren ...? I'd love to see the bloodwork from that cycle haha. Kids think that if they can't visually see any sides or feel really sick, that they're not experiencing anything negative...I'm willing to bet my left nut your "buddy" didn't take a PCT either...Hope "he" didn't want any kids in his future.

Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    look mate it might not be what you want to hear right now but trust me its for your own good.

we are here to help , not put you down or stop you being who you want to be.
    Thanks, i have been doing sust for one month so far because i am bulking up for competitions i already have everything planned for pct im going to do l-dex,clomid, and nolva and just wondering l-dex is liquidex right? and for cutting up i will most likely end up doing primobolan or winny im not sure on which one yet

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    6 months straight of tren...? I'd love to see the bloodwork from that cycle haha. Kids think that if they can't visually see any sides or feel really sick, that they're not experiencing anything negative...I'm willing to bet my left nut your "buddy" didn't take a PCT either...Hope "he" didn't want any kids in his future.
    lol no he is taking it for 1month or 2 at most and he does take PCT after cycles so you might have to give up your left nut

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ either way sounds like its not thought out or planned.

START READING, STOP JUICING

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering what would be a good steroid to add while taking tren? like test prop or something i need your guys opinion
    Definitely,,,without question,,,,use some additional testosterone when using TREN .
    TEST PROP will work well.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    lol no he is taking it for 1month or 2 at most and he does take PCT after cycles so you might have to give up your left nut
    O rly?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrgreen
    Age-20
    height-5'7"
    weight-210
    body fat-i dont know probaby around 20-30 at most
    workout experience-hes been working out for a while
    How long has he been in the gym 5 days a week steady-he goes everyday
    cycle experience-he has done tren before and he did sust for a total of 9 months
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrgreen
    Your facts keep changing buddy.

RaZr is offline Member
    Thanks, i have been doing sust for one month so far because i am bulking up for competitions i already have everything planned for pct im going to do l-dex,clomid, and nolva and just wondering l-dex is liquidex right? and for cutting up i will most likely end up doing primobolan or winny im not sure on which one yet
    l-dex is not for PCT my friend Nolva and clomid alone. GO STUDY before you fvck yourself up

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    l-dex is not for PCT my friend Nolva and clomid alone. GO STUDY before you fvck yourself up
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO

dolla$ign is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcks View Post
    Tren is best stacked with winny and/or anavar for cutting. - HCG is necessary if not running test

you should run test always, ALWAYS, when running tren or any 19-nor. To think that HCG alone will make up for natural test production is asinine.

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    if your cutting, id use test prop, and tren acetate, and if your bulking id use test enth and tren enth........

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcks View Post
    No, Tren is NOT "Best stacked with winny" WTF brings you to that conclusion? Test is ABSOLUTELY necessary and if you are planning on doing 9 month cycles and doing anything with your balls besides playing kinick-knock the rest ofoyur life then HCG is a necessity also. This is worse than parroting, this is incorrect, stupid parroting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    No, Tren is NOT "Best stacked with winny" WTF brings you to that conclusion? Test is ABSOLUTELY necessary and if you are planning on doing 9 month cycles and doing anything with your balls besides playing kinick-knock the rest ofoyur life then HCG is a necessity also. This is worse than parroting, this is incorrect, stupid parroting.
    Ive already go around and around with him on this in the PCT forum. He is convinced you DONT need test on cycle and that it will actually cause you problems. LOL His believe is (as you have read) that HCG will keep your natural test production working while on cycle using other compounds. Good luck with that...

Like I told him, eventually he will be back here in the Q&A with ED (erectile dysfunction) questions.

He tried to call me out saying I was parroting and what my proof was. I replied 3 years of HRT and many, many legitimate blood test with normal levels and I have NEVER used HCG. There is nothing wrong with hcg and it's is very useful when used the right way but using it in replacement for Test is not the right way.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lovbyts;5555252]Ive already go around and around with him on this in the PCT forum. He is convinced you DONT need test on cycle and that it will actually cause you problems. LOL His believe is (as you have read) that HCG will keep your natural test production working while on cycle using other compounds. Good luck with that...

Like I told him, eventually he will be back here in the Q&A with ED (erectile dysfunction) questions.

He tried to call me out saying I was parroting and what my proof was. I replied 3 years of HRT and many, many legitimate blood test with normal levels and I have NEVER used HCG. There is nothing wrong with hcg and it's is very useful when used the right way but using it in replacement for Test is not the right way.[/QUOT.
    I don't see how you could do any amount of research and come to the conclusion that doing Tren without Test could be anything but tragically stupid. I guess it's natural selection due to poor reading comprehension. Jackass...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    test is test.
    this isnt for me its for my friend and he just wanted to know a good form of test that isnt too expensive and would be good to go with tren

Thread Information