brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

test/deca/dbol: Cardio Question ???

Hey guys
    over the years i have been told to stay away from cardio because i was a hard gainer and never above 10% Bf. obviously this was years ago im 26 now and due to constant heavy weight training and eating for mass...my stomach and the sides (love handles) are starting to look a little spongy. Plus i have lost my lower ab definition. I have fat around my lower abdomen and lower back.

Im going to be doing a test/deca /dbol cycle soon. I was wondering should i start doing cardio while on this cycle. OR wait to do a cutting cycle.

If so how many times a week and how much?

I would very much like to work this out. i do realize this is a bulk cycle but im just wondering if anyone ever tried cardio and it helped them lean out on a cycle like this...OFCOURSE i will be doing a cut anyway after this but the question is: can i do anything now while on cycle?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 07-15-2010 at 08:18 AM.

ma3adi_Darkman is offline Junior Member
    man u need do to cardio in all the time "cutting or bulking " if u want to see ur aps visible all the time ..& deca is good for mass ..but i think u need to read more ...good luck bro

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    If you can do it, 6-7 times per week,
    45 min in the morning with empty stomach,
    30-45 min after training

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cardio has gotten a bad rap, to actually loose any significant muscle from cardio you need to be willing to put out 2 watts per pound for more than 15 minutes. Only an exceptionally gifted athlete can do this. As far as cardio limiting gains, I feel that is mostly a matter of adjusting caloric intake to account for the work expended during the cardio plus the recovery period.

Thread Information